Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Being with a women even if ascended is like rearing a CHILD

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I put forward that even if you ASCENDED and gained a landwhale, the narrative and experience would be akin to rearing a child single handedly, this is the level of SIMPERY required to maintain this witch's EGO and stop her pissing off with CHAD MCBIGBALLS.

Think about it, these people like a child need:

CONSTANT VALIDATION
CONSTANT ATTENTION
CONSTANT PRESENTS TO KEEP HAPPY
CONSTANT JESTERMAXXED TO STAVE OFF NIGHTMARE TANTRUMS
CONSTANT MONEY TO UPKEEP

HOW IS THIS NOT THE SAME THING

Too much of a hassle.

the difference is is that kids eventually grow out of it (or at least if you have daughters they move out and bother Chad and betabuxxers instead)

the difference is is that kids eventually grow out of it (or at least if you have daughters they move out and bother Chad and betabuxxers instead)
NICE I MISSED THIS
GREAT ANGLE

I remember reading a research about how a 20 smh year old womens mindset is same as a 10 year old child

Very true. Only gigachads can get away with not doing that shit, because the woman will be content that she secured his superior genetic material, regardless of how he treats her.

Very true. Only gigachads can get away with not doing that shit, because the woman will be content that she secured his superior genetic material, regardless of how he treats her.

Aristotle IQ

I would like to have that challenge

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back