Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Belle Delphine refunds WMAF couple their money

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

ed7b19571cf9255f6c5b9f5632bc84b7.gif

Would have never expected the whore to do something like this in a million years

not a single second, like a want to listen to this whore and what her 4 simps have to say :feelshaha:

Wow OP watches Belle Delphine videos and calls them based:feelswhat:

Pretty fucking cucked if you ask me:feelsjuice:

Wow OP watches Belle Delphine videos and calls them based:feelswhat:

Pretty fucking cucked if you ask me:feelsjuice:
I watch golden dispensary, it's a youtube channel that makes videos about ricecels and WMAF

I have no clue what you're talking about. Probably would if I watched the video, but I'm not a simp so I won't watch anything belle.

Not a single second, I will never watch videos with her or any other whore.

I don't see how she exposed wmaf beyond the guy was kinda weird for making his wife cosplay as her.
I will admit most whitecels abuse JBW because we can't get our own women but that's pretty obvious.

You called Helle Dopefiend Based
I’m disappointed :feelsjuice:
No I didn't, she's a fucking slut, I just said that I was surprised that she actually refunded their money

Respect. Only time I'm saying this. For her refunding him the money and telling him to fuck off and be with his family.

She is not based. She's a whore. She only refunded the money so she could have a story to tell on podcasts to make her seem virtuous while further growing her simp army.

Also, all 4 of those dudes jack it to her daily, the look like they are edging while talking to her.

Last edited:
not a single second, like a want to listen to this whore and what her 4 simps have to say :feelshaha:
Exactly. Why even make this post? Why must I be fucking forced to see about this ugly filthy diseased flat whore?

She's the prime example of a zoomer aged woman. In all the bad ways lol

Damn, I hate her accent.

Be honest with me, did you jerk off to her?
For the last goddamn time, I don't watch belle delphine, and I don't simp over her

How hard is it to believe that I just get joy out of the concept of an onlyfans whore refusing to take money from a WMAF couple?

who is this autist ?

another r/hapas and r/aznidenity user on youtube ?

Watched it, wasted my life

She only refunded the money so she could have a story to tell
Assuming she actually did refund it. I'm betting she just set up a filter so that she doesn't get messages from the guy anymore. He probably spent the next several months wondering why she hasn't responded to him.

Who gives a fuck. Fuck all women. They don't deserve any respect.

Wat?
I have no clue what you're talking about. Probably would if I watched the video, but I'm not a simp so I won't watch anything belle.

same. and thats a wise decision.

I want a refund of my bandwidth for seeing this thread

She ain’t based. Fuck that bitch.

Asian redpill copers that make it a point to shit on other races and call them incels are insufferable tbh

White women like Belle Delphine are one of the reasons why white men choose asian women though.

White women like Belle Delphine are one of the reasons why white men choose asian women though.
JFL if you think they "chose" noodlewhores. It's not a choice if it's your only option.

JFL if you think they "chose" noodlewhores. It's not a choice if it's your only option.

That's not the only reason retard. Tons of decent looking white guys are with ethnic women. Imagine if I implied that the only white women who fuck niggers and date out are ugly, fat, and old. It's mostly true but we all know it's not completely true.

Everyone knows that white women have been infected the most by feminism and liberalism. What high value white man would choose Belle Delphine over a decent asian chick?

Last edited:
That's not the only reason retard. Tons of decent looking white guys are with ethnic women. Imagine if I implied that the only white women who fuck niggers and date out are ugly, fat, and old. It's mostly true but we all know it's not completely true.

Everyone knows that white women have been infected the most by feminism and liberalism. What decent value high white man would choose Belle Delphine over a decent asian chick?
Greycel shitpost. Please kys.

Shes based ngl

Massive troll clout and bank

Dont hate the player hate the game