Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Belle Delphine talks incel culture (not one nanosecond)

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
STOP! DO NOT CLICK PLAY!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6iY4YWnfPo

She doesn't talk incel culture, that's just the h3h3 idiot calling anyone who isn't 100% :soy: sex-positive:soy: an incel. So I watched 10 minutes of this shit and no mention of actual incels, but I'm glad I watched it. In the video Belle Delphine talks about how insults from guys don't bother her because guys don't know how to hurt her. She admits mean comments from girls do hurt because girls can sense what she's insecure about.

So it got me thinking if a girl like that earning tons of money, with hundreds of thousands of simps showering her with compliments and attention can be hurt by a mean comment, that would make it very useful and satisfying skill to have. They can be hurt by words!

What are some ways you've hurt foids by what you said? Have you ever?

Ye normies and people like (((h3h3))) think that anyone who isn't a feminist is an incel.

And another is that an incel is a simp. Which makes no sense since simps worship women and normies think an incel is someone who hates women.

It may be difficult to understand but believe it or not an incel is actually someone who's just involuntarily celibate.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't watch

I'm an atheist but god damn this world needs a hardcore theocracy to keep the animals that homo sapiens are in line. Every single exposure I have to normies, normie culture and how normies think and act just proves it to me more and more.

Screenshot 20201222 234511

JFL who was this

i would like nothing more than to parachute this harlot into Tehran or maybe Kabul

That podcast is jew garbage. Stop watching unless you want your intelligence to get circumcised.

filthy whore has nothing interesting to say about inceldom

If I said that then why wouldn't I just say that on my FastBananaCEO yt account?

Also I think I know who it was they have the same Patrick Bateman avi but I forgot their name

Ye normies and people like (((h3h3))) think that anyone who isn't a feminist is an incel.

And another is that an incel is a simp. Which makes no sense since simps worship women and normies think an incel is someone who hates women.

It may be difficult to understand but believe it or not an incel is actually someone who's just involuntarily celibate.
incels are simps, incels are anti-feminists, incels are ugly, the umbrella of incel is much wider and more inclusive than LBGTQUIA@!#+

h3h3 is a massive cuck and she is filthy whore.

not a single second :feelshaha:

She needs a spanking

I'm an atheist but god damn this world needs a hardcore theocracy to keep the animals that homo sapiens are in line. Every single exposure I have to normies, normie culture and how normies think and act just proves it to me more and more.
God needs to reset this whole fucking messing. Noah's arc part 2. I hope he's winding up the biggest stone to throw at this God-forsaken planet

Glad I didn't watch

Lmao based — he’s rich enough that he could buy his way out with some third world hotty though perhaps. He has a LOT of cash from what I gather.
Indeed he has a lot of money which is ironic because he's-

stupid fat Jew hope he gets

I always hated that fat kike even before he started up his sjw type pandering garbage

Glad I didn't watch
That's literally the role religion used to have.

STOP! DO NOT CLICK PLAY!

She doesn't talk incel culture, that's just the h3h3 idiot calling anyone who isn't 100% :soy: sex-positive:soy: an incel. So I watched 10 minutes of this shit and no mention of actual incels, but I'm glad I watched it. In the video Belle Delphine talks about how insults from guys don't bother her because guys don't know how to hurt her. She admits mean comments from girls do hurt because girls can sense what she's insecure about.

So it got me thinking if a girl like that earning tons of money, with hundreds of thousands of simps showering her with compliments and attention can be hurt by a mean comment, that would make it very useful and satisfying skill to have. They can be hurt by words!

I want to shit on her face

I am sex positive. It's foids who are not.

STOP! DO NOT CLICK PLAY!

Ethan is a wicked hate fueled kike

Jesus I can't stand that bitch. Imagine getting paid millions of dollars just to make stupid fucking faces on camera.

Exactly this. Normies, cucks, and foids are one in the same. It doesn't matter that what they say is oxymoronic, but instead of thinking about what they say a bit more before talking they just blur whatever is inside their NPC "brains"

That podcast is jew garbage. Stop watching unless you want your intelligence to get circumcised.
stupid fat Jew hope he gets
shoah'd (in minecraft)
Ethan is a wicked hate fueled kike

h3h3's wife looks a bit bizarre tbh

I'd fuck Ethan's wife tbh. she's ugly af but she's a kikess

kinda blackpilling in a way

men just don't fucking matter to women, at least non-chad men.

Same

Kike should gas himself.

Yeah. Always puzzles me. I live in a predominantly Hispanic area, so most of the dudes I know that are married are misogynistic. Even when I lived in other places, every slayer I've known has been misogynistic, or, at least, anti-feminist.

I've always seen this fucking video show up on my recommendations. What is with this faggot's obsession with us? Ever since the idubbz thing, he's been constantly on our dicks.
I'd fuck Ethan's wife tbh. she's ugly af but she's a kikess
She has pretty eyes tbh.

Last edited:
H3h3 thinks he's Chad because of his jewess ogre wife kek

>man with his wife interviewing a whore who posts naked videos of her
Peak capitalism

H3h3 is a fat jew who would be an incel if he didn’t fly to Israel to Be given his mail-order bride wife by the Israeli Jews.
H3h3 thinks he's Chad because of his jewess ogre wife kek
She was given to him by the Jews in israel. He’s be an incel if he wasn’t Jewish