Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Belle Delphine talks incel culture (not one nanosecond)

Know how to hurt her? I've got a pile of rocks, some wood, some gasoline, and chains that know how plenty.
Know how to hurt her? I've got a pile of rocks, some wood, some gasoline, and chains that know how plenty.

I'm an atheist but god damn this world needs a hardcore theocracy to keep the animals that homo sapiens are in line. Every single exposure I have to normies, normie culture and how normies think and act just proves it to me more and more.
Roman imperial cult was based ngl. It all turned to shit and slave morality (aka cuckism and simpism) with the monotheism hydra expansion.

it's funny how when a woman starts parroting red/blackpill concepts she immediately gets a lot of attention while the guys who are saying these things from years are dismissed as "misogynistic".
the yt channel called "romarmy" is a percfect example of this.

The fucking kike Ethan thinks he's hot shit because he managed to betabux for a 3/10 who looks like a man :feelsclown:

What are some ways you've hurt foids by what you said? Have you ever?
Some foid was jogging around a lake in summer, showing off her pierced navel.
She stopped to drink water and catch her breath and I asked her when the baby was due (trying to imply she looked fat).

She broke down and cried, turns out she had am abortion the previous week.

So the Jewtuber with an Israeli wife that runs a "fashion" company is sex positive? Imagine my shock

I used to watch him a lot, now he just annoys me.