Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Benefits of Solipsism.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Being that "Solipsism" is the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist. It's the quality of being self-centered or selfish. 

• You may always feel protected because you believe that everything external to you is nothing more than an illusion.

• It also makes you love the way you are, despite what weak ills you have, and seeing yourself as the only thing to existence. 
  • It enables you to be less dependent on many thing and hence making you more independent. 
  • Seeing everything as an illusion and knowing that illusions doesn't last too long, just like the consciousness
Incels could actually benefit from Solipsism.

Feel free to list more or correct me :).

Discuss.

Every time I see that word I can only think of light doing evil shit to that ost.

Sounds good i need to read more about it. Basically the only thing you care about is yourself?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Every time I see that word I can only think of light doing evil shit to that ost.
I listen to OSTs, when I do uni work. I kind of missed it, what's your favorite OST man :)?
Battlefield3cel said:
Sounds good i need to read more about it. Basically the only thing you care about is yourself?
Rene Descartes, talks a lot about it.

Yes, knowing oneself, but yourself is all there is to "Solipsism."

However, I could be wrong.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I listen to OSTs, when I do uni work. I kind of missed it, what's your favorite OST man :)?

Ok will do some research. Thanks

idkwattodowithlife said:

Game and anime ost are pretty much all I listen to, I couldn't pick a favourite out of all of them.

I asked out a Solipsist once and she rejected me.

When I asked her why she said "It's not you, it's me".

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Lol.

If everything is an illusion, then why can't I change these illusions? I want to be good looking and have tons of cool shit (sports car, a nice computer, a nice phone etc.) and have girls be interested me. If I can't have those, then what's the point?

VLÖ said:
If everything is an illusion, then why can't I change these illusions? I want to be good looking and have tons of cool shit (sports car, a nice computer, a nice phone etc.)  and have girls be interested me. If I can't have those, then what's the point?

Maybe it's a simulation.

Nah cuz when shit hits the fan it just makes things worse

Ryo_Hazuki said:

happened with my oneitis

she wasn't solipsistwhatever anyway

it is one of the most BRUTAL rejection ever, probably the most brutal

Ryo_Hazuki said:

tenor.gif