Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Bernie Sanders drops out from presidential race

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
The reason why Bernie lost versus Biden is because Biden has better genetics and was Obama's man. That's all there is to it. The fact that he lost versus Biden proves how fucking retarded amerimutts are.
You’re exactly right

Whos going to pay for foids college now

The reason why Bernie lost versus Biden is because Biden has better genetics and was Obama's man. That's all there is to it. The fact that he lost versus Biden proves how fucking retarded amerimutts are.
Amerimutts are giga low IQ. They are dumber than a pidgeon. A pidgeon when hit runs, takes actions. americans when hit will stand there and take the hit and bitch but will do nothing. They will keep being hit over and over forerver.

Over for berniecels

cya

JFL at the Democrats putting up the most pathetic legion of candidates in history

Over for @kikecel s

Bernie wasn't a pathetic candidate, the U.S.electorate is pathetic.
He’s not a pathetic person, I disagree with his policies but respect how consistent he’s been across half a century in politics.

I think he’s definitely a poor candidate, in major part because of the US electorate, but also because of his age and campaigning style. Poor guy had a heart attack on the campaign trail.

Bernie wasn't a pathetic candidate, the U.S.electorate is pathetic.
You'd of thought they'd of learned after last time wae Clinton, but naw. The Democrats fuck it up again. Pushing another status quo, centralist candidate. I think Biden will defeat trump. Even though he's also good at fucking up basic sentences like the real stable geniuse is prone to.

American politics, my favorite source of entertainment.

nobody can beat trump

Ameriburgers will get what they fucking deserve.

That's a shame. I wanted Bernie to accelerate the collapse of America. Now Trump will win for sure.

Over for 'murica neets

I enjoyed the massive meltdown and drama at soyyit after the news came out.
cya

JFL at the Democrats putting up the most pathetic legion of candidates in history
I don't worship Bernie like reddit soys do but it is criminal that demented turbo boomer like Biden who can't put two words together was chosen over Bernie by 'muricans. Also it is very interesting that how his sniffing business is easily ignored by very independent and fair media.
Also
American politics, my favorite source of entertainment.

This, Biden destroyed Bernie in the female vote because Biden was an ex-Chad while Bernie is a life long incel. Biden mogs Bernie

Only crypto jews allowed to rule 'merica! No obvious jews allowed!

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
3A2180D4 3D8D 4632 AE53 F1FFA9A2683B

bernie loved all those donations i bet