Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Besides anything related to appearance, would you have to change your life completely to ascend? As in, do you have your shit together?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
To make my point clearer, imagine you suddenly became 5/10 or even 6/10, so not incel-tier looking anymore.

Is your life fit for you to ascend?

For example, even if suddenly I wasn't bald anymore, no acne, no fat, fixed teeth, no glasses, no health problems etc... Even if all my other physical flaws disappeared, I would not be able to ascend at all.

Some reasons are indeed related to personality. The number one reason why I can't ascend are my looks, of course. But just my mental disorders are enough to disqualify me from getting a girlfriend even if I looked decent (although for Chad it wouldn't matter, I know).

For example, I'm very avoidant of people. I have anxiety of all sorts, at this point it might even qualify as agoraphobia on top of social anxiety and all that. I'm probably a bit autistic too, and all sorts of other stuff.

That also means I have 0 friends or acquaintances or a social circle to put me in position to ascend. I hate going to public places and interacting with people, I hate not being at home laying in bed with my laptop. There's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever ascend even if I fixed all the shit that's wrong with me physically.

Shit, I can't even properly betabuxx, I'm a huge failure in the career department as well.

So, do you have your shit together or are you a massive failure like me? I'd have to change literally everything about me, my entire lifestyle, become a different person altogether.

If I became non-incel looking, all I would need is to just gymmax and go out and I'll ascend

also I do have some social anxiety but it can easily be fixed when you don't look like an incel.

Last edited:
That also means I have 0 friends or acquaintances or a social circle to put me in position to ascend
sadly this for me

this is what i'm worried about at this point in my life

@turbocuckcel_7000 the logistics pill is brutal

To make my point clearer, imagine you suddenly became 5/10 or even 6/10, so not incel-tier looking anymore.

Is your life fit for you to ascend?

For example, even if suddenly I wasn't bald anymore, no acne, no fat, fixed teeth, no glasses, no health problems etc... Even if all my other physical flaws disappeared, I would not be able to ascend at all.

Some reasons are indeed related to personality. The number one reason why I can't ascend are my looks, of course. But just my mental disorders are enough to disqualify me from getting a girlfriend even if I looked decent (although for Chad it wouldn't matter, I know).

For example, I'm very avoidant of people. I have anxiety of all sorts, at this point it might even qualify as agoraphobia on top of social anxiety and all that. I'm probably a bit autistic too, and all sorts of other stuff.

That also means I have 0 friends or acquaintances or a social circle to put me in position to ascend. I hate going to public places and interacting with people, I hate not being at home laying in bed with my laptop. There's not a snowball's chance in hell I'll ever ascend even if I fixed all the shit that's wrong with me physically.

Shit, I can't even properly betabuxx, I'm a huge failure in the career department as well.

So, do you have your shit together or are you a massive failure like me? I'd have to change literally everything about me, my entire lifestyle, become a different person altogether.
I have no friends too. Circumstances were such that i cannot be with anyone.

Good for you man, you should keep it up. Actually you should probably even stop frequenting these forums, a person with a normal life with his shit together can not benefit from being here in any way, even if you are ugly. Of course you won't ascend, but there's nothing to gain by being here either if you're relatively normal.
Thanks man, but I wouldn't say I have my shit together tbh, I don't have friends and I don't go out mainly because I'm incel looking so there's no point. I'm a shut-in with social anxiety problems and I'm generally awkward and shy. the only good thing I have going for me is that I'm still in college and I have good grades but who knows how much that matters when I have no connections.

the thing is, I think those issues would be fixable if I didn't look ugly, but unfortunately I am.

I'd still be filled with hatred, so yes, I guess foids would flock to me. Everything else is decent enough to not be a turnoff, I guess.

nearly all of those issues are fixed for me, with no small amount of effort. and yes, you still need to do more, much more.

the question is at what point are you truly doing more, or just lowering expectations?
there's a reason I know of 3 men that married women significantly older than them, who they met at their jobs. meaning no "meet cute passion" was involved at all. it was just utilitarian decisionmaking mostly from the woman side. they did not approach, risk, or go on an adventure.

part of the reason guys don't get results is that they still hope to meet a matching woman in an interesting way, instead of just being a good slave for many years (getting involved at work, volunteering, spending money and lots of photos for social media) and waiting to be picked by a woman with no qualities.

world's not gonna let them get away with it that easily.

women have spoken. they want men to humiliate themselves for 37 year old used up pussy.

and you better have that social media profile full of activities that require money and social resources, incel.

sadly this for me

this is what i'm worried about at this point in my life

@turbocuckcel_7000 the logistics pill is brutal

remember my old social resources thread? JFL at begging people to help you out with social opportunities because you don't have any.

nearly all of those issues are fixed for me, with no small amount of effort. and yes, you still need to do more, much more.

the question is at what point are you truly doing more, or just lowering expectations?
there's a reason I know of 3 men that married women significantly older than them, who they met at their jobs. meaning no "meet cute passion" was involved at all. it was just utilitarian decisionmaking mostly from the woman side. they did not approach, risk, or go on an adventure.

part of the reason guys don't get results is that they still hope to meet a matching woman in an interesting way, instead of just being a good slave for many years (getting involved at work, volunteering, spending money and lots of photos for social media) and waiting to be picked by a woman with no qualities.

world's not gonna let them get away with it that easily.

women have spoken. they want men to humiliate themselves for 37 year old used up pussy.

and you better have that social media profile full of activities that require money and social resources, incel.

remember my old social resources thread? JFL at begging people to help you out with social opportunities because you don't have any.
why do these men marry 37 year old women?

I wouldn't marry a woman past 21

I don't have my own place yet and I don't have the social circle that normie tier men use. So even if I became 5 or 6/10 i'd struggle a lot based on that

But even if I woke up as a 5 or 6/10 tomorrow i'd also be at a massive disadvantage because of my lack of experience and my life long negative experiences/feedback

BUT

If I woke up as a 5/10 or 6/10 tomorrow i'd have some form of a chance. It might be a really small chance. I might get rejected hundreds of times before i get anything. But my chances won't be ZERO. They are zero right now. That's the big difference
If I became non-incel looking, all I would need is to just gymmax and go out and I'll ascend

also I do have some social anxiety but it can easily be fixed when you don't look like an incel.
Gymmaxxed normie isn't enough to guarantee an escape from inceldom these days. There are lots of normie looking gymmaxxers on /fit/ who rot
Brutal sentence. Also do you have a link to your thread? Sounds interesting
why do these men marry 37 year old women?

I wouldn't marry a woman past 21
Desperation and delusions, people are trying to cope by telling themselves older women are "mature individuals who aren't playing games, unlike younger women blabla", I've seriously heard such things before

Last edited:
could've in the past. I'm forever fucked now

No dude, I'm a NEET loser and I'm mentally fucked. If this happened years ago, then yeah I could probably ascend but not anymore. I've basically wasted an entire decade, or at least close to that. It would take me years to even begin to fix my life at this point, if I could at all.

Brutal sentence. Also do you have a link to your thread? Sounds interesting
only if you read the whole thing :feelsLSD:

Pretty much the same as you tbh

On top of that I have no passion in life

I'm convinced that at this point, i'd need to become a prettyboy chad like lachowski , in order to make up for all of my other flaws. I'm just too fucked up, tbh.

I think I’d be pretty set honestly

Ascending is all about image

its already together