Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Besides chad&stacey who are amongs the worst ppl on this gay earth

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Lets name a few besides jews and racial stuff pls.

Only ppl who come to mind are brads and stupid retarded parents, also school teachers, 4some reason teachers really get paid to bully incels for a living :feelsBox:, also cops imho get a kick of incel shaming too but only if u crimemaxx tbhngl

simps by far

EaJDv0jXYAA0SW4

Bluepilled normies

I don't really hate Chads.

Male feminists.

Curry Women. Both Hindu and Muslim.
Their pussies are reserved for white chad only.

The non-stacy foids and simps.

Cuckold simps who give whores money via Twitch, OnlyFans etc. and noodlewhores

I would argue that most billionaires are exploitative and sociopathic people

Simps, IT, transsexuals, Communists.

Even if they bully you?

Well, of course I hate bullies. But if I won the genetic lottery it's not as if I wouldn't use that to my advantage.

lol that would assume the cuck is in a relationship with the foid which couldn't be farther from the truth
that sounds like betabuxxcel ngltbh

thats a wide word my guy ngltbh the orbiters, the betabuxers?! the onlyfans? who my nigga?
All of them are pretty much the same, in that they place holes on a pedestal and enable gynocracy.

Why hate chads? Its bobodies fault what looos they are given, in fact, it would be bluepilled and against the rules to hate Chad because of his looks.
In my experience Chads are nicer to incels than bitter normies because they are content and dont give a shit because they hot chicks regulary.
Honestly the same goes for stacies.

Are there any Chads and Stacys on IT? Do they write articels about "incel terrorism"? lol no of course not, its always low tier normies and bitter beckies who try to bully those beneath them in every part of live; privately, professionaly, as a government official, as parents, whenever they get a chance to off load their self loathing.
Normies are the problem.

Bluepilled normies

I don't really hate Chads.
Blue pilled normies, at least in my situation, have been the most hostile towards me. I can’t even cope with nerds and weebs

Blue pilled normies, at least in my situation, have been the most hostile towards me. I can’t even cope with nerds and weebs

Nerds and weebs aren't even normie-tier. I've never seen a single normie-tier weeb in my life.

Nerds and weebs aren't even normie-tier. I've never seen a single normie-tier weeb in my life.
Bruh try the anime club at your local uni, of course there will many virgins but there will be chads having a harem of the few girls there

Why are Chad and Stacy worse than other people?

Other than Jews?

Their useful idiots ie SJW’s, Zionist Christians, BLM, antifa, LGBTQ’s, soys/cucks/simps etc, etc.

Other than the above ne’er do wells the next in line would probably be those Chad’s and Stacies out there that go out of their way to be cruel to incels and flaunt their having won the genetic lottery over our fellow cels instead of just being happy about their good fortune and leaving us alone.

Last edited:
men with no dignity fucking cucks simps betabuxx ITCuckits

Bruh try the anime club at your local uni, of course there will many virgins but there will be chads having a harem of the few girls there

wtf is an anime club

Parents that teach their male children to allow women to stop all over them and bully them because "hItTinG gIrLs iS wRonG" A kid in my school got suspended for punching a girl and the girl faced no repercussions. Pathetic.

Bluepilled normies, cucks and simps

I despise jestermaxxers. Many guys of my height and race are often jestermaxxing, so when normies expect me to do the same and I refuse, everybody gets butthurt because "If Incel Tom over there could dance for us then why can't you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back