Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best Gateaux Yet.

Gr@v

Gr@v

Recruit
★★
This is... running on empty, food re-view!
So, my aunt just came through with some salty pastries and a few gateaux pieces on a plate. I first off started with the salty pastries, most of them were.. meh. But one of them tasted really nice, and went very well with my glass of "wine" (grape juicetbh) as I ate it. Now I know why Eurofags like to drink wine with cheese-flavored stuff, mixes reaal good. Anyhow, this isn't the main part of the story.

The gateaux pieces looked marvelous, and I could just TELL from their texture that they would be soft and delicious. I tried out the strawberry, smooth looking one, and surprise surprise, my tastebuds thanked me with how fucking AMAZING that shit tasted. Like, HOLY SHIT that was amazing.

My fatass ate it in one go, mainly cuz I didn't wanna get too much of it on my shirt/hands by accident. It still tasted really good tho. I also had a grape-purple looking one, same texture, same appearance as the last one but purple in color. DAMN that one was smooth and good too. I feel super happy now, like the fatcel I am but idc, that was some GOOD desserts after a horrid lunch today. Like, god-damn I might need to eat that shit one more time before I leave this shithole of a country.

I also ate a chocolate one, but.. its texture was diff. and less.. smooth, like the previous 2 gateaux pieces. However, I'd say it was pretty decent with how the chocolate felt/tasted. Anyhow, that's about it. I'm gonna head to sleep soon, and dream of that delicious gateaux I just had. Pastry and Desserts are sometimes so based, man.. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: