Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Best incel jobs?(and the worst)

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
What are some good incels jobs and the worst in your opinions?

Best job: Avoiding normies, but an online job from home would be the best
Worst job: Anything that involves interacting with normies, although high school teacher would be the worst becuase of Jailbaits

Ewhoring and loan scams. Waging is for cucks

ugh, stripper was the worst, didn't like it at all. Couldn't wait to get ou of that Cage at the end of the day.

Best job so far, I think, was when I worked briefly for the Islamic State as the head of the corrective rape department. We punished so many white female tourists, mashalla.

Last edited:
Best job: Avoiding normies, but an online job from home would be the best
Worst job: Anything that involves interacting with normies, although high school teacher would be the worst becuase of Jailbaits

The best job is no job

best: night shift security guard
worst: McDonald's crew member

Nuclear engineer on a submarine.

IN a manneQuin factory.

Realistically, if you even want a job, anywhere in STEM or in IT (kek) is a good place to start if you're an incel. The worst incel jobs are being a barista, cashier, or anything in human services.

NEET if u can, if you can't, some introverted job like a warehouse, although soul-sucking.
maybe secuity guard, or a trade

Realistically, if you even want a job, anywhere in STEM or in IT (kek) is a good place to start if you're an incel. The worst incel jobs are being a barista, cashier, or anything in human services.
True, if you work in STEM you will be surrounded by high inhib incels and won't feel like shit.

Security guard is pretty good, you’re essentially a scarecrow that no one bothers most of the time

Best: janitor (especially if you're 5'2, balding, and indian)
Worst: a desk job at any corporation

Warehouse job is best imo worst is anything where you have to deal with people

Best, trades or military.

Worst, marketing or HR.

Lab tech, online industry, state job (but you need someone to put you there aka nepotism). The worst is any job where you have to interact a lot with people. The absolute worst is fast food industry in my opinion

human butcher shop, todays special foid loins $2.99 a kilo.

In my personal opinion i've only felt comfortable with boomers. They are friendly and easy to talk with. Normie millennials and gen X on the other hand i feel very uncomfortable with, they are often narsissistic and snotty. Sadly my work only consist of those today because all the boomers got fired.

Working in a lighthouse.

this is 99% of jobs and it makes me want to rope