Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Best kd you have ever got in a multiplayer game

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Mine would be in bf3 with 63-0 on firestorm

28-0. Something like that.

40+ kills smurfing with deagle-only in CSGO

Not even rage-hackers get 0 deaths in a CSGO match though. It's still possible to kill someone blatantly cheating.

101-1 on bo3 combine

Also I remember going 95-0 on bo1 I think it was wmd to be exact

101-1 on bo3 combine

Also I remember going 95-0 on bo1 I think it was wmd to be exact
Damn thats impressive, my best was around 20-0 on black ops. Only reason I got a 63 on bf was because of the extremely over powered turret. With skills that could you could be a pro.

Last edited:
With what weapon?

Vmp tryhard

Attachments with stock,grip and quick draw, obviously I used other guns off the floor since i ran out of ammo

Perks flak jacket,fast hands and tackl mask with perk1greef afterburner I think

150:1 in Black ops 2 on nuketown with killstreaks. (Loadstar,K9 units and the swarm)

Fuck I miss this game

[QUOTE="ArtoriasWolf, post: 490704, member: 2273"With skills that could you could be a pro.[/QUOTE]

Nah I'm a professional pubstomper

56-2 on overwatch

150:1 in Black ops 2 on nuketown with killstreaks. (Loadstar,K9 units and the swarm)

Fuck I miss this game
And I was think I had a good kd

League of Legends, I remember on Darius release date he was OP as fuck and I got 2 Pentas and was something like 49-4

cod 4 54-0 on that map set in the radio station, forgot its name

on mount and blade i once won a 1v10 on napoleonic wars line battle (which is very hard since u have ot block in 4 different directions just in a 1v1) as well, which is very hard!

I just want to be able to play like him :( This is way harder than any shooter game in my opinion

I've gotten in the 30 to 45 to 1 ratio in Day of Defeat a few times. One time was with an MG42.

Getting crazy ratios like that is so godlike. One of the best feelings we could hope for as incels.

1.8 on BF4, jfl at me trash in real life and vidya

40+ kills 0 deaths in bo2, always ran uav, counter uav, and vsat, 4/5 kd monthly put me in the T100 players for a bit

don't remember exact kd, but in Halo 3 I was a fucking boss. I reached the top 250 in my country (Australia), god that was amazing

don't remember exact kd, but in Halo 3 I was a fucking boss. I reached the top 250 in my country (Australia), god that was amazing

Probably 77-0 in BO3. I've had a lot of good scores, though, so it's hard to remember.

I'm absolute dog shit at WWII but I'm convinced that game is broken.

66-2 on bo2 nuketown i was camping like a bitch

In a clanwar 5 years ago i was around 25-0 against rhe best team in the mod back then, its like playing against SK gaming with a silver team. The opponents were tier 1 team in the whole balkan back then.

The gsme i got 25-0 was cs 1.6, the mod was paintball. It was very competitive back then.

In touenaments we had around 50 teams. Rhe rewards were also pretty nice.

had multiple 50+ kill games in csgo but it was on faceit. fuck 64-tick competitive.
in black ops multiplayer i once had about 65-3?, but that was from a few games at my friend's house, i never played it by myself.
always had at least 30+ killing blows in wow bg's, best arena rating in wow 2's was 2.9k+ running awar/hpal 2.7 running dpriest/awar, 2.6 awar/rdruid, 2.6 awar/rsham. 2.4 in 3's running WLD, 2.2 running a dispel cleave which is shit lol.

I either went 43-7 or 46-7 in a CS:GO match back when I was around Gold Nova 3 (2 years ago-ish). The team wasn't throwing, I was just trying my ass off, and I haven't got a K/D ratio that good since. I've also had really good K/D ratios in CS:S, but I forgot what they were.

I think i went 44 or something to 0 in BattleFront 2015. I don't play shooters so that was fun for me.

Uh. Winning a 1v5 in World of Warcraft was pretty satisfying as a Destro Warlock back in cata.

I don't play FPS cus I'm trash.

30-0 in a csgo casual match which is pretty hard since there are so many enemies is random positions but most of them sucked

I don't play competitive games tbh.

tonnes on cod waw but the best ratio in red orchestra 2, best absolute in arma2 ( but it's another thing )

I think i went 44 or something to 0 in BattleFront 2015. I don't play shooters so that was fun for me.

Uh. Winning a 1v5 in World of Warcraft was pretty satisfying as a Destro Warlock back in cata.
i miss wotlk/cata/mop days when PVP was huge in the scene and WoW was doing very good as a game. Still going to try Battle for Azeroth hope it's good.

166 kills 37 deaths in TeeEff two or something like that, i don't care about my kd

Still going to try Battle for Azeroth hope it's good.
I'm super tempted to try it. Fucking, Teldrassil burning down? Undercity retaken by the Alliance? Fuck off Blizzard. Stop playing with my emotions.

I'm super tempted to try it. Fucking, Teldrassil burning down? Undercity retaken by the Alliance? Fuck off Blizzard. Stop playing with my emotions.
>trolls and orcs standing up
real shit

>trolls and orcs standing up
real shit

They would just destroy undercity and make lordearon what it once was + what is teldrassil? I haven't played WoW in years

They would just destroy undercity and make lordearon what it once was + what is teldrassil? I haven't played WoW in years
pretty much this visual
BfATeldrassilBurnsHeader.jpg

is what's going to spark battle for azeroth and we get to go back to the classic horde vs alliance

also they confirmed sub races which finally include and trolls stranding straight (they are no longer hunched) as long as the option to make your orcs stand up straight as well