Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best option for becoming a voluntary celibate

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I honestly cant take my life anymore and want to move myself into a position where i can become a voluntary celibate. MGTOW is cope, and becoming a priest also wont really work since i will be seeing females constantly and be reminded of my subhumanity.
But i have found a more legitimate getaway.
holy-mountain.jpg

Theres this island in Greece called mount athos where no women are allowed at all. From what i understand there arent females of any species on the island, so I wont even have to see animals having sex to trigger me. The inhabitants are eastern orthodox priests. It sounds like a good idea ngl, go to the island and never have to see a female for the rest of my life, and cope with trying to religionmaxx and enjoying nature. I gotta put some thought into this

Cope. Female might pop up in your mind randomly.

Good cliff for killing yourself

That is quite a fortified position

i dont think in being volcel

Doesn't look like they have wifi.

Gigacope.

You're an incel whether you like it or not.

They accept only christians. 20 monasteries are over there. Even female animals are prohibited and any foid entering the Island got herself jailed for 12 months.

Based monks.

Last edited: