Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Best pickup line EVER. Currycels GTFIH!

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No offence intended, only because I laughed out loud literally for the first time in ages.

Who drew this comic? Its fucking hilarious ngl.

That combover tho.

I will never stop posting this

I will never stop posting this

The actual dude (not the actor in this ad) is slightly higher tier. JFL at them picking a currier curry to falsely portray the guy. India, if you were to bomb Silicon Valley, I don't think most burgers would even be mad at you.

The actual dude (not the actor in this ad) is slightly higher tier. JFL at them picking a currier curry to falsely portray the guy. India, if you were to bomb Silicon Valley, I don't think most burgers would even be mad at you.
I think that was the point and was required for the comedic effect. Same reason Austin Powers looked like Austin Powers. The real USB guy is a curry but he doesn't look like a caricature.

Did a normie make this ?

Have seen it quit often now, still kina funny though.

India is too high inhib to bomb anything tbh. They can't even win against a country like Pakistan.

India is too high inhib to bomb anything tbh. They can't even win against a country like Pakistan.
It's a shame. I for one would welcome our new curry overlords.

What makes it funny for me is many currycels actually use that line when trying to pick up women online

What makes it funny for me is many currycels actually use that line when trying to pick up women online
Alot of actual Curries that still live in Curryland probably don't know about Incel or that they are somewhat of a meme and think saying this will help lmao :feelskek:

Alot of actual Curries that still live in Curryland probably don't know about Incel or that they are somewhat of a meme and think saying this will help lmao :feelskek:
They use this line thinking it's a spell that will destroy anything in their path to get the girls. Little do they know that the wand points backwards

:lul::lul::lul:PUAs are now obsolete, all men can now ascend.

India peaked during ancient times. Now we're a genetic clusterfuck of betas.
ca28ccb0f095cfa13df83d30da8538e1.jpg

Look at this motherfucker...he's as tall as the white guy.

The same degeneration awaits the West.