Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best Pinned Post of All Time - Absolute Banger of a Thread - Should be Moved to Must-Read

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Dunno why this popped in my mind all of a sudden but I remember laughing at it. It was pinned and continues to be the best pinned thread of all time . A good .co memory.

Made me laugh

Last seen Dec 12, 2019
It's really sad that most of the good users fucked off from the forum :feelscry:
I especially like the last sentence, just to make sure the message is sent :lul:

They can feel how many mm off your face is!

It was a troll thread, it was pinned because of its stupidity. Kek. Based mod.

Yeah I was wondering where he went
I hope his mistake was actually a joke and that he didn't get btfo of the forum for a simple mistake :feelsbadman:

I hope his mistake was actually a joke and that he didn't get btfo of the forum for a simple mistake :feelsbadman:

Well, that post was in October and he left in Decemeber. I don't think he got too much shit for it outside of the replies in the thread itself and then maybe a couple joke references to it in other threads.

@ordinaryotaku