Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best place to shoot yourself to guarantee lethality?

Where is the best place to shoot yourself to guarantee lethality?

• Head (temple)

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • Head (through mouth)

Votes: 36 52.2%
  • Neck/Throat

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Chest

Votes: 5 7.2%

• Total voters
Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Please note that I do not have immediate plans to take my own life, nor do I own a firearm. It’s just a thought in the back of my head. I just wish to know in case the time comes when I do decide I’ve had enough.

I’m thinking either the chest, neck/throat, head (temple) or head (through the mouth). Which is the most lethal, and is there any better places to shoot yourself?

Also, what type of gun would be the best? Pistol, shotgun, rifle, etc?

NOTE: I AM NOT CONDONING VIOLENCE AGAINST OTHERS, I AM ONLY ASKING FOR PERSONAL USE, AND IF I DO USE IT, IT WILL BE AGAINST MYSELF ONLY. I AM NOT A CRIMINAL OR A MASS MURDERER.

Through the roof of the mouth bro

If you shoot in left chest and survive, you're fucking heartless bro

Hitting the brain stem, or essential blood arteries, or severing the spine are the only guaranteed spots.

Arteries are too hard to hit, and control the weapon to hit, so that's out. Same with spinal shots.

The best way to explode the brain stem is aiming through the mouth at roughly a 45 degree angle. Temple shots can work, but it's very easy to pull away an inch and miss... and the last thing you want to do is shoot your face off, which comes with staggering survival levels and a fuckton of pain.

A shotgun with slug or low buckshot is probably the best weapon to use since it does the most explosive nearby damage. I would not suggest using a rifle. And definitely do not aim at the chest... you'd only die via blood loss which takes longer than people think.

I've done too much research on this topic for obvious reasons.

Hitting the brain stem, or essential blood arteries, or severing the spine are the only guaranteed spots.

Arteries are too hard to hit, and control the weapon to hit, so that's out. Same with spinal shots.

The best way to explode the brain stem is aiming through the mouth at roughly a 45 degree angle. A shotgun with slug or low buckshot is probably the best weapon to use since it does the most explosive nearby damage. I would not suggest using a rifle. And definitely do not aim at the chest... you'd only die via blood loss which takes longer than people think.

I've done too much research on this topic for obvious reasons.
A 45 degree angle upwards? Pointed at the left ear or right?

Your threads are refrencing suicide quite often, your having thoughts my guy?

sit on a sniper rifle. The bullet will pierce through ur asshole and exit through the top of ur head

A 45 degree angle upwards? Pointed at the left ear or right?
Upwards and straight as possible. I don't know the exact angle, you don't want to aim too high. The brain is lower in the head than we think, and blowing off parts of your brain is survivable. The brain stem is like just below eye level to the upper nose.

Upwards and straight as possible. I don't know the exact angle, you don't want to aim too high. The brain is lower in the head than we think, and blowing off parts of your brain is survivable. The brain stem is like just below eye level to the upper nose.
wouldn't it be safer to go back of the head with a handgun?

I'd say through the mouth. Real efficiency there...

Temple or brainstem.

Or just shotgun directly to forehead.

This thread is you admitting you want to suck cock, you realize that right? The gun aka the long hard phallus positioning itself near your face/ in your mouth, shooting out its projectiles onto you once you've handled it right, the blood afterward, warm and sticky like cum, others telling you to put in in your ass and penis, as a joke, but not really.

So obvious, this is psychology 101

I would use two guns at the same time, for better results.

lucky usacels humble bragging that they have easy access to guns :feelsree:

[Based]
lucky usacels humble bragging that they have easy access to guns :feelsree:
I don’t have easy access to guns, I’m only 17 and probably wouldn’t be able to get one anyway.

It sucks even talking about guns as an incel because everyone thinks you’re going to go on a killing spree but as much as I hate (((society))), I wouldn’t commit murder, only suicide.

Through your vital organs. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Do it, bro. It'll be instant and painless. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Make sure to livestream it too.

I can't find any data regarding where on the head to shoot, but this study, based on a survery of pathologists, says that "shotgun to head" has a lethality of 99% and "gunshot of head" has a lethality of 97%. Hanging has a lethality of 89.5%. Shotgun to head is the most lethal method of all those listed at 99%. When I kill myself, shotgun or gunshot is probably what I'll do.

The nose. The T bone. Center mass of face and guaranteed death. Reason is that you will hit a vital brain part that way.

You should CHOose go to a place whERe it is heavily populated. MembERs of the local police force will help put you out of your misERy.

shooting yourself in the head will solve this.

shotgun on top of your mouth, leathality 100%

I was think the best ways would be like the columbine kids shotgun in the mouth or pistol to the head.

Today was the first time I've actually searched up suicide methods and I even wrote a suicide note jfl. At the time I was dead serious but after a while I realised I was being an idiot

Shotgun through the mouthroof. Atleast 12g with a pistol grip.

Of course only theoretically

I'd say chest, through the heart.
Shooting your face right open scares me a bit ngl

I wouldn't risk it tbh. Just jump off a tall building.

I wouldn't risk it tbh. Just jump off a tall building.
If you survive that, which is unlikely but possible, it’s just as bad as surviving a gunshot to the face. You’ll be fucked up for the rest of your life.

If you survive that, which is unlikely but possible, it’s just as bad as surviving a gunshot to the face. You’ll be fucked up for the rest of your life.

No chance in hell past a certain height threshold.

People have fallen miles out of planes and survived. I’m not taking risks.

With no parachutes? What did they hit? I can't imagine it was the ground.

Shotgun to temple, don't aim too high or low, high powered handgun to heart.

Neck & heart would be agony & through mouth could result in a life as a tard if done wrong.

Brainstem

Put the gun in your mouth and aim slightly upward. You want to hit the brain; the rear, between the ears. Bite down on the gun to control recoil. Pull the trigger with your thumb.

A powerful revolver through the top of the mouth or behind the ear would work excellently in a hypothetical scenario. The problem is that a shotgun or rifle might be far harder to correctly position or fit. I don't even own any guns because I live in Auscuckia, where even airsoft is basically banned.
A country where most of the wildlife is poisonous & wants to end you if you step in the wrong place has a problem with firearms, don't cha just love being a commonwealth country 'ey mate.

I AM NOT A CRIMINAL OR A MASS MURDERER.
Jfl if you get sentenced to jail for killing yourself.
Jfl if killing yourself is a mass murder

Jfl if you get sentenced to jail for killing yourself.
Jfl if killing yourself is a mass murder
I know. But it’s impossible for incels to even discuss guns without everyone thinking we’re planning a killing spree.

Today was the first time I've actually searched up suicide methods and I even wrote a suicide note jfl. At the time I was dead serious but after a while I realised I was being an idiot
Shoot your nose off