Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Practices for Pity Sex?

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm done having morals. Chad lies, so I'm going to lie as well.

I'm going to attempt to get pity sex by telling girls I talk to at bars that I was born with Leukemia and that I finally managed to beat it after 24 years. Depending on how they react, I will say that I had a massive tumor on my sack, which may make them curious

Seems like a well thought out plan .
But doesnt matter , just do it , you got nothing to lose .

as if theyll give a shit lel i doubt any of them would care if you had a heart attack on the spot
do you think it would work if I had my friend pretend to beat me up at the bar?

People say it won't work, but honestly i'm not so sure. You need to be super fucking low inhibition to beg a girl or cry for sex, I have actually heard it working, but even I am too high inhib to try it.

The only way it seems to work if you somewhat know the girl and she somewhat knows you and you're just bawling and crying begging for sex. She prob has to be somewhat of a slag non virgin, because there's no way a virgin would ever ever give up her virginity in a situation like this.

Seems like a well thought out plan .
But doesnt matter , just do it , you got nothing to lose .
exactly, I don't understand the whole, "DONT EVEN TRY, IT WON'T WORK". Like bro that obviously won't yield anything, might as well try

Rather a Cuck than a womb to tomb virgin
People say it won't work, but honestly i'm not so sure. You need to be super fucking low inhibition to beg a girl or cry for sex, I have actually heard it working, but even I am too high inhib to try it.
so you would advise actually just coming out and begging for sex?? Like legit "Please, Please Let me have sex with you!!!" on my hands and knees

so you would advise actually just coming out and begging for sex?? Like legit "Please, Please Let me have sex with you!!!"
You have to be genuinely crying like as if someone you loved died, and it'd help if the girl somewhat knows who you are and you aren't a complete stranger. If you have nothing to lose this could work, hypothetically.

ive tried to do shit like this before, never works. only way this works is if by doing something with you they can get some type of grander social status. aka be a famous person theory

You have to be genuinely crying like as if someone you loved died, and it'd help if the girl somewhat knows who you are and you aren't a complete stranger. If you have nothing to lose this could work, hypothetically.
Damn I may try this with a coworker next time everyone goes out. I'm also going to get a big noticeable erection as well, to help seal the deal
ive tried to do shit like this before, never works. only way this works is if by doing something with you they can get some type of grander social status. aka be a famous person theory
I'm considering buying a wheelchair online and just rolling around in it at the bar, someone would at least want to twerk on me

do you think it would work if I had my friend pretend to beat me up at the bar?
no man they would just see you as weak and beta. you wont get pity sex unless youre somewhat attractive

this

what do you mean "why not", it just doesnt work, thats not how women operate, why would they have sex with someone out of pity
there are several reddit threads on women handing out pity sex to coworkers and friends

You really think they are capable of pity?

exactly, I don't understand the whole, "DONT EVEN TRY, IT WON'T WORK". Like bro that obviously won't yield anything, might as well try

Rather a Cuck than a womb to tomb virgin

so you would advise actually just coming out and begging for sex?? Like legit "Please, Please Let me have sex with you!!!" on my hands and knees
It's much better to be a virgin than a cuck. Don't humiliate yourself, it won't work anyway.

I'm considering buying a wheelchair online and just rolling around in it at the bar, someone would at least want to twerk on me
It's something...

I'm done having morals. Chad lies, so I'm going to lie as well.

I'm going to attempt to get pity sex by telling girls I talk to at bars that I was born with Leukemia and that I finally managed to beat it after 24 years. Depending on how they react, I will say that I had a massive tumor on my sack, which may make them curious
Cope

there's no way a virgin would ever ever give up her virginity in a situation like this.

Lmao you say that as if there's any foid virgins over the age of 18 left. If there are you aren't getting there first.

It's Over man, you aint getting a virgin in this lifetime. Why bother thinking virgin or bust if it's already fucking Over.

Only works for chad tbh

Won’t work foids are selfish. They don’t care bout us ugly males.
there are several reddit threads on women handing out pity sex to coworkers and friends
Lol. Either is Larp, it is reddit after all. Or the men were attractive. Foids are SELFISH.

Last edited:
Shit your pants in the bar and weep until stacy goes home with you

You wanna get a sex out of pity from the gender who put looks first when mating, cheat and lies to their decent men for chads, choose to be with attractive thugs instead of kind incels while destroying themselves and their families? Idk what to say

You've been on this site for over a year and a half, yet you've learned nothing.

You've been on this site for over a year and a half, yet you've learned nothing.

This.

OP, how could you not realize by now that foids hate us and would send all of us to a concentration camp if they could? They would love it if we all got cancer.

Show them your account here

you can get pity sex from being chad

Nothing works for ugly males, you pay or you are good looking.

as if theyll give a shit lel i doubt any of them would care if you had a heart attack on the spot
For once a weeb talks sense, gay thread OP

Dude, I've done LDAR, I've done statusmaxxing, now I'm going to try cuckmaxxing as that seems like the only way non-chads can have sex nowadays

Lmao you say that as if there's any foid virgins over the age of 18 left. If there are you aren't getting there first.

It's Over man, you aint getting a virgin in this lifetime. Why bother thinking virgin or bust if it's already fucking Over.
They exist, just in very select locations, and you have to do a bit of prep beforehand, sometimes a lot of prep such as in my case. I'm worried that I wont be able to do all this prep before the age of 25, and as time goes on on these select locations are more likely to get corrupted.

Not an argument, also soyboy redditors are against virgins and think there's nothing wrong with being with a whore and getting married/sleeping with one. I have seen far more normies telling me "Good luck even finding a virgin" than people who have done extensive research into it.

It might work. One time i was talking to Moroccan-canadian foid she said she took guys virginity because he begged. But he was prettyboy tier so thats prob the only reason it worked

Not an argument, also soyboy redditors are against virgins and think there's nothing wrong with being with a whore and getting married/sleeping with one. I have seen far more normies telling me "Good luck even finding a virgin" than people who have done extensive research into it.
Well good luck with that buddy.

It's not just normies that can tell you that. Anyone who isn't a Brainlet knows that it is near impossible to find that as an adult in the US.

You wont find one near you, at best you would have to search in poorer, conservative countries, but here in the west, in the USA, you won't be any virgin foid's first choice.

Well good luck with that buddy.

It's not just normies that can tell you that. Anyone who isn't a Brainlet knows that it is near impossible to find that as an adult in the US.

You wont find one near you, at best you would have to search in poorer, conservative countries, but here in the west, in the USA, you won't be any virgin foid's first choice.
It's a brainlet tier argument to group the entire US together in the first place. Like no shit sherlock if we're using the entire US itself and you were to just randomly throw me from place to place, the odds of me finding a virgin, let alone one who would be interested in me, would be hard/impossible. However, it's really not difficult to do research into more rural/conservative towns and areas, especially really small ones, especially ones that are very Christian, where your odds of finding a virgin who would be interested in you would be much much much higher.

Doesn't even necessarily have to be some poor area either, i'm not sure what your metric for poor is, it just has to be the criteria I mentioned, and well, honestly, you probably have to be white/white passing, and it still does require money/a bit of maxxing in certain fields. Hypergamy barely exists in places like this, because promiscuity barely exists, as such, when females are with a man, they typically stay with that man forever, in a 1 on 1 monogamous fashion.

Thus your odds of having a female choose you in these areas, is quite higher than anywhere else. This is why I say many richfags aren't actually Incel, because you could use that money to locationmaxx, surgerymaxx, etc quite easily, even where you could find a virgin wife, just with a bit of research, but of course as I said these places wont exist forever, they exist now, but their numbers will only decrease in the future. I am confident in the fact that it is indeed possible and not impossibly difficult to find a 100% pure virgin wife, under various circumstances, and using various maxxing tactics now, but in 20-40 years, this odds will likely decrease dramatically.

The only way it seems to work if you somewhat know the girl and she somewhat knows you and you're just bawling and crying begging for sex.

But that is just pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back