Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best Practices for Pity Sex?

Theres not such a thing as pity sex jfl, femoids don't know pity

It's a brainlet tier argument to group the entire US together in the first place. Like no shit sherlock if we're using the entire US itself and you were to just randomly throw me from place to place, the odds of me finding a virgin, let alone one who would be interested in me, would be hard/impossible. However, it's really not difficult to do research into more rural/conservative towns and areas, especially really small ones, especially ones that are very Christian, where your odds of finding a virgin who would be interested in you would be much much much higher.

Doesn't even necessarily have to be some poor area either, i'm not sure what your metric for poor is, it just has to be the criteria I mentioned, and well, honestly, you probably have to be white/white passing, and it still does require money/a bit of maxxing in certain fields. Hypergamy barely exists in places like this, because promiscuity barely exists, as such, when females are with a man, they typically stay with that man forever, in a 1 on 1 monogamous fashion.

Thus your odds of having a female choose you in these areas, is quite higher than anywhere else. This is why I say many richfags aren't actually Incel, because you could use that money to locationmaxx, surgerymaxx, etc quite easily, even where you could find a virgin wife, just with a bit of research, but of course as I said these places wont exist forever, they exist now, but their numbers will only decrease in the future. I am confident in the fact that it is indeed possible and not impossibly difficult to find a 100% pure virgin wife, under various circumstances, and using various maxxing tactics now, but in 20-40 years, this odds will likely decrease dramatically.

Dude im not going to read any of your wall text cope

You're not getting a virgin born in the United States in 2019 as an incel

I dont need to argue any of this to dispute your odds. I would bet an arm and a leg against you on this one without any thought.

It's Over for you.

Dude im not going to read any of your wall text cope
Easy Win
1a855909ddfe0e79ffd92e8c587b3c00

JFL

You think 5Gs in your bank account will turn things around for you :feelskek:

Lol at you

Keep coping boyo

You aint getting a virgin wife in your lifetime.

I hope you remember my incel.co username on your deathbed or when you decide to put a bullet in your brain when you realize that your massive fucking cope will not flesh itself out into reality.

They only care for chads..

You think 5Gs in your bank account will turn things around for you
If I got 5k I could get a virgin wife within 5-10 years
10-15k I could be Hitler 2.0 within 20
30-50k All the previous + Discovered and Conquered New Continents the Jews Hid from us.

Interdimensional Demons don't want me to have access to money or a job, only brainlets, because if I did, i'd be too powerful, but all they can do is slow me down. I'm inevitable.

If I got 5k I could get a virgin wife within 5-10 years
10-15k I could be Hitler 2.0 within 20
30-50k All the previous + Discovered and Conquered New Continents the Jews Hid from us.

Interdimensional Demons don't want me to have access to money or a job, only brainlets, because if I did, i'd be too powerful, but all they can do is slow me down. I'm inevitable.
View attachment 140351

Lmao ok

I admire your level of cope tbh

I'm not insulting you, just sayin, be a little more realistic.

You're more likely to fall in love with a nonvirgin foid than you are finding a virgin foid, who will probably already have a chad in mind, who she would to giver herself to.

Good luck beating a chad who's already in her head rentfree.

You're more likely to fall in love with a nonvirgin foid than you are finding a virgin foid, who will probably already have a chad in mind, who she would to giver herself to.
It is literally impossible for me to fall in love with a non virgin foid. I know because I have seen stacy females irl who are 4-6 points above my looksmatch, who I have no interest in because they're not a virgin. They obviously would never show interest in me either way, but I know the truth about female biology.

If you get with a non virgin female, it is a death sentence.

pity sex is cope and only exists for chad.

enter in a bar pointing a gun to your head and scream:
"if a girl doesn't have sex with me right now I'm going to put a bullet in my head"
they watch them run away, pull the trigger and sayonara.

I'm done having morals. Chad lies, so I'm going to lie as well.

I'm going to attempt to get pity sex by telling girls I talk to at bars that I was born with Leukemia and that I finally managed to beat it after 24 years. Depending on how they react, I will say that I had a massive tumor on my sack, which may make them curious

Won't work, try something like this instead:

Its basically a variation of what you said here (so you were already going in the right direction):
do you think it would work if I had my friend pretend to beat me up at the bar?

Get your friend to attack the female instead, pretend beat him up/chase him away (fake gun), boom, from there you try to work your way into her panties, its not a 100% guarantee, but she will feel like she owes you something, maybe you try to squeeze in a pity story then while walking her home (which you should offer to do, and she will likely accept as she feels safe with you)

I wish I had some friends I could try some shit like this with, I have few friends though and I'm the only one crazy/desperate enough to try it

Won't work, try something like this instead:

Its basically a variation of what you said here (so you were already going in the right direction):

Get your friend to attack the female instead, pretend beat him up/chase him away (fake gun), boom, from there you try to work your way into her panties, its not a 100% guarantee, but she will feel like she owes you something, maybe you try to squeeze in a pity story then while walking her home (which you should offer to do, and she will likely accept as she feels safe with you)

I wish I had some friends I could try some shit like this with, I have few friends though and I'm the only one crazy/desperate enough to try it
This is actually pretty good advice. I may try this over the weekend. The hard part will be not getting my friend arrested for "attacking" her

You're low inhib enough to go to a bar? low inhibs me

This is actually pretty good advice. I may try this over the weekend. The hard part will be not getting my friend arrested for "attacking" her

Make sure and advise them to take the cash she has and leave her jewelry, credit and debit cards, etc

Make sure they wear masks and don't display any identifying marks (birth marks, tattoos, etc) or their personal jewelry (you want a generic cookie cutter thug that she would not even bother reporting because she herself can't remember anything distinguishable)

EXTRA: Make sure the path your friend takes to and from the bar avoids cameras, if not make sure they have a change of clothes in some alleyway outside the view/trail of any cameras so they can "disappear". Police will use camera footage to establish a timeline, also you both can't arrive at the bar together or from the same route, try your best to urge her not to even report the crime as the guy may come looking for her, point out that they at least only took cash and left her jewelry and credit cards, etc (of course make sure that she first mentioned this to you, by you asking whats missing after the attack, it would seem weird if you just knew what was and wasn't missing without asking and being told previously)

Last edited:
Reminds me of when I bought a blind-mans cane and dark shades and pretended to be blind to get pity sex.
Didnt work.