Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Best Suicide Method - 99.95% Lethality Rate!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
This is the best suicide method I can think of - only a 1/2000 chance of failing. I hope this will come in handy to fellow suicidecels, as I know it may come in handy for me when I decide to end it all. First off, this is a method that I may not have came up with but I did crunch the numbers for. Basically you have to stand on the edge of a tall building of at least 50 meters, facing backwards (so that you don’t see the ground below), and shoot yourself in the head. With a pistol, a gunshot to the head has a 97% lethality rate. The gunshot will more than likely cause you to fall backwards off the building - a fall from 50 meters or more has a 95% lethality rate. The chance of surviving the fall is 1 in 20, and the chance of surviving the gunshot is 3 in 100, meaning the chance of surviving both is about 1/666. However, if you use a SHOTGUN (99% lethality rate to the head), the chance of survival decreases to 1/2000. You may have a hard time getting a gun and/or finding the way to the top of a tall building, but it will be worth it.

imagine blowing your head off with a shotgun and falling off a 50 meter building and somehow surviving

thank you, despite starting antidepressants yesterday ... let's see if the pills work.
There are several train bridges in my area, one runs off a road, others are well insulated and my body would rot for a long time.
Weapons in Brazil only in illegality, notion I have contacts. The process of getting one is very bureaucratic.

Last edited:
What’s the survival rate of filling a room with acetylene gas then lighting a match?

My favorite ways are either monoxide poisoning, such as leaving a running car in a garage or tying something around my neck really tight to where it punches my carotid arteries and I pass out and die within seconds. Gunshot to the head is too messy

Jumping off a very tall building has a 100% lethality rate as long as you don't hit a tree or something.

I don't recommend committing suicide, but I do recommend suggesting more effective, less painful methods, ie ones that won't leave you in perpetual suffering as a vegetable for 30 years hence, that'd probably be worse than death, and only a financial and emotional strain on your family.

The most altruistic method to recommend is one that requires lots of pre-planning, so much so that one in the process of preparing his death has time for people to help him or reconsider. Also, to prevent permanent surviving brain damage, it needs to be quick and irreversible. Decapitation via a self-constructed guillotine seems to be a good option.

Just a reminder FBI I am not recommending suicide.

My favorite ways are either monoxide poisoning, such as leaving a running car in a garage or tying something around my neck really tight to where it punches my carotid arteries and I pass out and die within seconds. Gunshot to the head is too messy
Worth it. Hopefully your brains splatter on some foid who could have avoided it by having sex with you.

There is much higher than a .05% chance you'll get caught scaling a 15+ story building with a gun, and if you do...

There is much higher than a .05% chance you'll get caught scaling a 15+ story building with a gun, and if you do...
I’m sure there’s probably some buildings with roof access. Or maybe just hire a helicopter pilot or something.

Inert gas asphyxiation is 100% if you can make sure that’s all you breathe for like 5-10 minutes.. and totally painless, peaceful, and not messy.. you just go to sleep and never wake up.

Maybe make a closet or bathroom or any small room airtight and open up a canister of pure nitrogen and let it fill the room. You’ll pass out probably almost immediately and you’ll be dead in a few minutes at most.

Goat method esp if you also do some heroin beforehand so you go out with a massive dopamine spike. Your dopamine receptors are probabaly all dusty right now from years of depression and loneliness so the dopamine spike will be extra special

It can be a bridge, I imagine that at least in 100 km there is a train bridge or something like this in your region, cliffs, etc.

Last edited:
Lifefuel? More like suicidefuel

And at that moment you're falling from the building with a shotgun blast to the face your phone alerts you of a Tinder match...

falling off a 50 meter building and somehow surviving
latest

@builderseed

And at that moment you're falling from the building with a shotgun blast to the face your phone alerts you of a Tinder match...
Good thing we won’t have to worry about that.

latest

@builderseed
Jfl burned and tossed off by your best friend for failure in commandeering and somehow surviving. It's over for burnedmancels

For real, I think our horrible luck comes with our systematic oppression.
Indeed.
I think we can be assisted by an incel friend who can do coup de grace in case we remain alive:feelshaha:

I think simply heroin/Opioid overdose is the least painful Method that will not make you a vegetable if you survive. At least I read that in a Vice Article.

[LifeFuel] :feelskek:

Wish I had a gun for it. I don't live in freedomland

Cabbage iq. Statistical data doesnt work like that OP, the chances of surviving a shotgun to the head followed by a 50 meter fall isnt 1/2000, its 0/1 (or I guess if you want to get me on a technicality, it's just an obscurely small number). You're not factoring in other aspects or the "Stacking effect" of the damage done, you're treating the survival statistics like gambling probability, by that logic there could be a statistical chance that somebody survives a million gun shots, when in reality we know that's physically impossible.

Last edited:
People only fail will guns because they shoot the wrong body part. As long as the brain stem is destroyed, and you’re secluded enough so that nobody will find you for a few hours, then you will definitely die, 100%.

Hanging is 100% lethality as long as the rope and support are strong, the knot is right, nobody is around to find you.

Also, statistics don’t stack like that, so your calculations are wrong.

Imagine commiting suicide lol

Here's a 100% method of dying.....doing absolutely nothing, because given enough time your body will literally kill you off all on it's own. Ain't nature grand?

Here's a 100% method of dying.....doing absolutely nothing, because given enough time your body will literally kill you off all on it's own. Ain't nature grand?
That takes too long.

Dont use a shotgun to kill yourselfs. A usual gun is much better. The shot gun can tear your face of and you may still survive.

imagine blowing your head off with a shotgun and falling off a 50 meter building and somehow surviving
imagine doing that and falling infront of a foid and traumatizing her jfl

Thanks, but I'd rather just OD on fentanyl.

no idea why people are so scared of drowning, you can find water anywhere, it doesn't cost anything, and there's no way to survive more than a few minutes underwater, you can't "miss the brain stem" or whatever when there's several meters of water above you and you are determined to die and not move an inch

You can combine a lot of methods to get to nearly 100%. Take pill overdose first, then go to a high bridge with water underneath, sit on the railing, shoot yourself in the head, fall in the water (which is like concrete if you fall from a high spot), if all that doesn't kill you, you'll drown.

the only way to go is from OD of 20g of coke while fapping

You're very right

it would be hell and youd live like a plant tbh

It is enough to blow up your head using shot gun. Why would suicider do such nonsence?
Just kurt cobain yourself

This is on Cucktears now. Brazilian Smegma is so desperate for content that he is digging up month old threads.

Thanks for feature number 14!

This is the best suicide method I can think of - only a 1/2000 chance of failing. I hope this will come in handy to fellow suicidecels, as I know it may come in handy for me when I decide to end it all. First off, this is a method that I may not have came up with but I did crunch the numbers for. Basically you have to stand on the edge of a tall building of at least 50 meters, facing backwards (so that you don’t see the ground below), and shoot yourself in the head. With a pistol, a gunshot to the head has a 97% lethality rate. The gunshot will more than likely cause you to fall backwards off the building - a fall from 50 meters or more has a 95% lethality rate. The chance of surviving the fall is 1 in 20, and the chance of surviving the gunshot is 3 in 100, meaning the chance of surviving both is about 1/666. However, if you use a SHOTGUN (99% lethality rate to the head), the chance of survival decreases to 1/2000. You may have a hard time getting a gun and/or finding the way to the top of a tall building, but it will be worth it.
Thank you for this.
I want to die via box jellyfish venom. When I decide to end it I will go on a jellyfish excursion tour. I will take out a credit card to pay for this. The box jellyfish is the most poisonous living animal. Take the jellyfishpill people.

Jumping off a very tall building has a 100% lethality rate as long as you don't hit a tree or something.

I don't recommend committing suicide, but I do recommend suggesting more effective, less painful methods, ie ones that won't leave you in perpetual suffering as a vegetable for 30 years hence, that'd probably be worse than death, and only a financial and emotional strain on your family.

The most altruistic method to recommend is one that requires lots of pre-planning, so much so that one in the process of preparing his death has time for people to help him or reconsider. Also, to prevent permanent surviving brain damage, it needs to be quick and irreversible. Decapitation via a self-constructed guillotine seems to be a good option.

Just a reminder FBI I am not recommending suicide.
Like this guy:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/1418940/Man-kills-himself-with-homemade-guillotine.html

Last edited:
just lol if you are too high inhib to commit suicide when there is 99.95% chance of success.

tbh
b
h

incels like that deserve deserve to be incels for life

You don't need to be scaling with a gun. As soon as normies in office blocks see an ugly man climbing a building they know whats up.

You could also add drugs into the mixx, like bloodthinners or something, just to make sure, but it's probably overkill already honestly.

Sounds like the opening to a noire story. OP stole my idea, btw. The easiest way for access to a suicide jump is through a motel. Or you can do this off the Golden Gate or Coronado bridges.