Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Best tv movies? Im sure incels are good at movies knowledge and copes

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
i dont generally watch movies cus after 2h theyre done and i get depressed. Lol.

thats why i watch anime that takes at least 12 episodes. but anime is shit nowadays.

what movies are good? im sure i didnt watch many good movies

I don't watch movies at all.

But depending on what you like.. Resident Evil 1-4 was pretty good. Also the Berserk movies

I also never watch movies. Though I kinda enjoy movies with a dark, unsettling atmosphere like the movie "prisoners". The vibe I got from watching it was worth it.

End of Evangelion

i dont generally watch movies cus after 2h theyre done and i get depressed. Lol.

thats why i watch anime that takes at least 12 episodes. but anime is shit nowadays.

what movies are good? im sure i didnt watch many good movies
el hoyo (the hole)
faggots were talking about it on bloc before I got banned

The Godfather part 1 and 2. The Lord of the rings trilogy.
Idk, it depends on what kind of movies you like.

You mean TV movies in the sense of released directly to TV?

Generally the best incel movies IMO are the classic coming of age films. Brutal but pretty funny to see what you missed out on/never could have got/never will get.

For a particularly brutal one, watch Kids (1995). Don't worry about the title, it's not pedo shit. Basically about a couple of teen slayers walking around NYC in the 90s. A time that will never come back. I will never forget the feeling after watching that film lmao. Literally like an empty feeling for the rest of the day.

The original Salem's Lot adaptation was a two part TV movie/mini series I believe.

I of course pirated it and watched it and can confirm for you that it is excellent.

Yeah since its old there's a bit of cheesiness here and there but overall I'd say it still holds up impressively well for it's age.

Its a lot more captivating to watch, than almost all the modern Jew slop thats out there these days anyway.

Edit: Remember though I'm talking about the ORIGINAL ADAPTATION which starred David Soule.

So it is most definitely NOT the more modern adaptation starring Rob Lowe...though I wouldn't be surprised if that one is decent too if only because Rob Lowe has proven over time to be an excellent actor. I haven't seen that version however so I can't comment on it's quality or lackthereof. I only saw some snippets that were probably from an advertisement trailer.

End of Evangelion
d91.gif

I just came

Last edited:
I really really enjoyed the Kill Bill series. It's not really redpilled or anything but they are both fun nonetheless.
Also a favorite classic of mine Doctor Strangelove (1964). It was meant to be a comedy. I did not really find it funny but for some reason i really enjoyed it nonetheless. Must have been the Cold War atmosphere it was created in.
From the horror genere i really enjoyed The Babadook, Final Prayer, and the Grave Encounters series.
Wolf Of Wallstreet, Inception, Fight Club, Underground (1995), Leviathan, Calvary, Silence are also some of my favorites.

I really really enjoyed the Kill Bill series. It's not really redpilled or anything but they are both fun nonetheless.
Also a favorite classic of mine Doctor Strangelove (1964). It was meant to be a comedy. I did not really find it funny but for some reason i really enjoyed it nonetheless. Must have been the Cold War atmosphere it was created in.
From the horror genere i really enjoyed The Babadook, Final Prayer, and the Grave Encounters series.
Wolf Of Wallstreet, Inception, Fight Club, Underground (1995), Leviathan, Calvary, Silence are also some of my favorites.
Soyyit loves The Babadook, the circlejerk put me off to the point I haven't watched it and I know how the story goes and I don't think it's deep at all. But Grave Encounters is a good one.

black mirror is pretty good(except uss calister)

I'm too low IQ to watch anything with a plot so I stick with YouTube videos