Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Best way to catch coronachan

HappilySingle

HappilySingle

Captain
★★★★
I want to catch coronachan. With any luck it will kill me. If it doesn't kill me I become immune. If I become immune I can get certified to go outside again when they do that! Then I can approachmaxx! I don't want to catch some stupid ass flu though! Any ideas?

Go to those coronavirus testing labs and try to get in contact with everyone waiting in line

This is gonna hurt but

Go out as much as possible. Go grocery shopping but buy just a few things, get as few items as possible and head on to the next grocery store. Stay close to people.

May I ask what country you are located? Maybe it's hopeless (for example if you're in Greece)

Go to those coronavirus testing labs and try to get in contact with everyone waiting in line
Except most are probably there with a stupid cold and everyone paranoid to get close to me, which is normal, but even more now.

Cope. You’re already too late with all the restrictions in place.

Your next chance is later in the year when restrictions are relaxed and the 2nd wave of the virus starts

Cope. You’re already too late with all the restrictions in place.

Your next chance is later in the year when restrictions are relaxed and the 2nd wave of the virus starts
Getting coronachan as an incel is almost impossible. Nobody even wants to meet me in normal times!

Maybe lick doorknobs outside or something

A one way flight to Wuhan

I dont know how to do that tbh

Made in China

I want to catch coronachan. With any luck it will kill me. If it doesn't kill me I become immune. If I become immune I can get certified to go outside again when they do that! Then I can approachmaxx! I don't want to catch some stupid ass flu though! Any ideas?
I hope your trying to catch corona for othER reasons.

Go outside, ride public transportation, touch everything without gloves or a mask, then rub your face every chance you get. You'll get it. Just be patient and persistent.

I don't want it

Go to groceries twice a day. Time it mid-day and evening because after closing / before opening they may clean / replace some of the stock. Lick the outside of the items you buy. Don't wash hands. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back