Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Best way to get onto the roof of a tall building?

FlyoverState

FlyoverState

just ugly
★★
I want to get to the roof of a tall building. Preferably a decently sized skyscraper so I don't have to worry about whether or not I'm going to die.
There is a bridge I could drive to, but I always hear about people living. And they have a bunch of nets and stuff to keep you alive (but in horrible pain) jumping from a bridge.

Looking for <legal< ways to get onto the roof of a skyscraper. for non-illegal activities, of course.

teleportation

Just learn how to fly bro.

JFL at not flying as an incel

just go skydiving and ditch your parachute after you jump

That's actually not a bad idea. Thank you. I feel retarded for not thinking of that.
it's a long drop though, so be prepared to have a lot of time to think about what you did

you ain't gonna jump no more

it's a long drop though, so be prepared to have a lot of time to think about what you did

you ain't gonna jump no more

Falling to my death just seems right for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't want to be easily identified when I die.

The only bad thing about jumping with a parachute is that my instincts may kick in and I'll just release my parachute and safely fall down. I'm pretty sure, by law, they're hard to remove.

Falling to my death just seems right for some reason. Maybe it's because I don't want to be easily identified when I die.

The only bad thing about jumping with a parachute is that my instincts may kick in and I'll just release my parachute and safely fall down. I'm pretty sure, by law, they're hard to remove.
just take it off in the plane, tell them you're just "inspecting it" before you jump
soon as the door open just dive out lol

remember:
  • SQUAT
  • PRAY
  • LEAP
  • AHHHHHHH
  • TOUCHDOWN

Take out the most expensive life insurance plan you can get and make SergeantIncel the sole benefactor.

The more I think about it, it's probably easier to just take a bus and walk to a train track and wait for a train to run me over.
I won't have to break into any building, and I can be drunk while doing it unlike the skydiving suggestion.

No Splat-fest, sadly.

Bro dying from falling is a terrible. It is better to make a gas bag. Anyway, you shouldn't off yourself yet. How old are you?

Take othERs with you

climb up the stairs or elevator

I want to get to the roof of a tall building. Preferably a decently sized skyscraper so I don't have to worry about whether or not I'm going to die.
There is a bridge I could drive to, but I always hear about people living. And they have a bunch of nets and stuff to keep you alive (but in horrible pain) jumping from a bridge.

Looking for <legal< ways to get onto the roof of a skyscraper. for non-illegal activities, of course.
is your avi from tomo-chan is a girl

Worst way to die. It will be a hell of a torture till you land. Better use a gun

Buy a flying dronepod.
Jk don't kill yourself k thnx