Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Best way to get super low inhib?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I want to start cold approaching ethnic foids, see if JBW works for manlet cumskins like me, but can't maintain eye contact when foid looks at me.

You probably can't lower your inhibition.I had lower inhibition before bud due to the bullying i am now high inhibiton.Nothing gonna fix it anymore

You probably can't lower your inhibition.I had lower inhibition before bud due to the bullying i am now high inhibiton.Nothing gonna fix it anymore
Does nofap do anything, is it just cope?

Ashwagandha and other supplements that raise T and lower anxiety (as long as you don’t have thyroid issues).

Phenibut is the best option I’m aware of.

Take a drink or two of liquid courage beforehand.

I want to start cold approaching ethnic foids, see if JBW works for manlet cumskins like me, but can't maintain eye contact when foid looks at me.
probably alcohol, but as sober? Idk bro, but I think its best for me as an incel to be high inhib because I won't ever be claimed to be sexually harassing women.

dye your skin brown and act as a currycel