Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious best way too moneymaxx as an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
besides stem what is the best ways as an incel to make money and moneymaxx what about trades?

bump i need to hear others words

Computer science. I.T. CODE CODE CODE

This. Learn how to identify need and fill it with technology. Capitalism is based on consent. You need to convince people to give up their cash. Another option is to play the market. Crypto, stocks, etc. You can of course do both

Follow this guy on Instagram/Tik Tok.

He does street interviews with people who have nice cars. Figure out where all the successful people are making their money.

Learn some stuff about house and apartment maintenance. Real estates.

It depends on what you enjoy doing and the lifestyle you're trying to achieve. STEM can work for some, but trades are better for others.

Over the long-run, you'll make more money and stay healthier if you enjoy your job, your work environment, your co-workers, and your boss and aren't overly concerned with the exact salary.

Hate to say it, but probably this. It's so versatile that you can probably get into any company and any industry with a CS background. I don't have any experience with trades, but I suspect that electrical and mechanical trades would be able to moneymaxx as well. Just don't fall for WallStreetBets tier retardation.

Being born into a rich family ofc

I wish I had the ability to ITmaxx.

illegal business

Damn this thread motivates me to start moneymaxx. Have been poor my entire life would be nice to have some extra cash for additional copes tbh.

Real estate is a great way to moneymaxx, but unfortunately you need a good face to earn people’s trust. If I had a good face, I would drop out of college right now and pursue real estate

Buy Lego sets at discounted prices on Amazon, store them on shelves, and sell them when Lego no longer makes them.
The only skill needed are speaking english and knowing which sets will gain value (and which ones will not gain any value at all).

You can also pre-order PS5 to sell them on Ebay as the console's stock is probably way too low for the amount of customers, plus a lot of people doing them same thing as you.

Play the slot machine ofcos

Step 1: Stop posting here