Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Best YouTube comment I've seen all week.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
VmIJ46P.png

sometimes i find some real gems in the youtube comments section tbh but also lots of cringe

unequivocally based

it funny because she is random whore online not physical xdddd

really funny ngl, i bet an army of whiteknigth soycucks appeared after that

Females act like bitches when invading all male spaces. I noticed this is college. All the females in the Engineering college acted bitchy to keep orbiters place which wasn’t as prevalent in the health science college where females dominated. I wish those females would give Chad that attitude, but nope, it’s reserved for coping stemcels.

Where the fuck do all you people find these girls in cs go? Is this an American region thing? The only people I end up playing with are russians and some other slavic countries.

Based as fuck

Who the fuck still plays that trash game is the better question here

Where the fuck do all you people find these girls in cs go? Is this an American region thing? The only people I end up playing with are russians and some other slavic countries.
I find them a lot. A majority of the time, they're plain fucking assholes and are bitchy towards the team.

99% of the playerbase on CSGO are soyboy white knights, but the best playerbase of a big game is Rainbow Six Siege. They’re infamous for bullying all women on their team

i dont watch bluepilled yt comment sections