Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Bestgore.com is down

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
It's been down a while

Why do people watch gore?

To get a thrill and feel uncomfortable, same reason people watch horror films. Also helps you avoid deadly situations, as a lot of gore videos are accident related.

Same reason people play video games where you can kill people but a bit more morbid and extreme. Then there are some straight up sadistic fucks out there who beat off to this kind of shit.

I believe in bestgore's message though. It's brutal, unfiltered, pure reality which is pretty much censored in every area of life these days.

To get a thrill and feel uncomfortable, same reason people watch horror films. Also helps you avoid deadly situations, as a lot of gore videos are accident related.
Yeah I don't watch horror films either. Never saw the appeal tbh.

Sad day for the internet

Same reason people play video games where you can kill people but a bit more morbid and extreme. Then there are some straight up sadistic fucks out there who beat off to this kind of shit.

I believe in bestgore's message though. It's brutal, unfiltered, pure reality which is pretty much censored in every area of life these days.

Because they are edgy, terrible people. Look at hoodsite and the vermin on there laughing and making jokes about deadly accidents.

Because they are edgy, terrible people. Look at hoodsite and the vermin on there laughing and making jokes about deadly accidents.
You must be getting tons of pussy because you're such a decent human being.

You must be getting tons of pussy because you're such a decent human being.
You can be ugly and not an edgy faggot. I know it must be hard for people like you.

Never liked gore outside movies.

Like even suicide gun vids I can't stomach to watch.

Fucking inceldom discussion man

Yeah I don't watch horror films either. Never saw the appeal tbh.

Watching these gore videos also seems to make me feel more 'alive', maybe that's another reason for its appeal for blackpilled people, seeing that humans are just bits of soft meat that can be annihilated by heavy machinery or vehicles.

I actually like horror movies but I don't get a thrill out of it nor do they make me feel uncomfortable. A good horror movie can potentially creep me out for a bit but that's about it.

I actually like horror movies but I don't get a thrill out of it nor do they make me feel uncomfortable. A good horror movie can potentially creep me out for a bit but that's about it.

Blackpill on life is horrifying enough, I used to get scared at horror movies when I was a bluepilled normie but not now, I can't even enjoy most films these days.

Blackpill on life is horrifying enough, I used to get scared at horror movies when I was a bluepilled normie but not now, I can't even enjoy most films these days.
Maybe you should watch cartoons, like South Park. I'm sure you could enjoy those instead as I doubt anything drawn could be suifuel.

Old news, it was taken down around mid-November
Didnt know that, i even had an account there and i was bored so i wanted to see some gore. Welp, didnt work out in the end

I preferred b0g.org back in the day.
Hoodsite is an ongoing racewar in the comments section, theync has some shit.

I preferred b0g.org back in the day.
Hoodsite is an ongoing racewar in the comments section, theync has some shit.
thanks for the recos. I already heard about hoodsite and theync, but never went there. might check it out later this day

That site is cucked anyways. 90% of it is men getting destroyed and basically zero women

That site is cucked anyways. 90% of it is men getting destroyed and basically zero women
Now that you say it, i dont remember seeing much womans :/