Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Bestgore.com's userbase is cancer

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I use the site to get the surreal sense of how grim the world is. One of the few things that just make me hate it though are the comments on everything. Edgefags everywhere, writing poems about death and fantasizing about it like it's a sex fantasy. It's quite disgusting tbh, I hate death and suicide and to see some people celebrate is just gay. Yeah bro you looked at some dude who hanged wow you're so real wow dude you're so edgy and dark wow you left a comment about death being orgasmic wow damn deep jfl

I legit do not understand these people, I presume that they're 13 yo's that somehow found the site but idk

What do you think? Why do people glorify death and suffering?

I think those people are either so bored with life thats the only thing that excites them or they are mentally deranged. Im willing to bet you if any of them were put into those situations they would beg like a coward

they are mentally ill sick fucks bro why would you even open that site anyways

i dont know. Never noticed that tbh.

I use the site to get the surreal sense of how grim the world is. One of the few things that just make me hate it though are the comments on everything. Edgefags everywhere, writing poems about death and fantasizing about it like it's a sex fantasy. It's quite disgusting tbh, I hate death and suicide and to see some people celebrate is just gay. Yeah bro you looked at some dude who hanged wow you're so real wow dude you're so edgy and dark wow you left a comment about death being orgasmic wow damn deep jfl

I legit do not understand these people, I presume that they're 13 yo's that somehow found the site but idk

I know what you mean

They glorify it to be edgy nothing more nothing less. They are all probably either normies or incels with nothing else exciting in their life.

When you give people a platform that hosts content not usually seen or favored by the public, its bound to host the most degenerate, Low IQ, racist scum. Specially if they are able to be anonymous while doing it.

That, and human beings generally are garbage to begin with, some are just better at hiding it until they have a way to release it.

20200228 135205

They glorify it to be edgy nothing more nothing less. They are all probably either normies or incels with nothing else exciting in their life.

When you give people a platform that hosts content not usually seen or favored by the public, its bound to host the most degenerate, Low IQ, racist scum. Specially if they are able to be anonymous while doing it.

That, and human beings generally are garbage to begin with, some are just better at hiding it until they have a way to release it.

View attachment 221170

How do you create and account on there? I have tried with two different emails and they don´t work it says my account is not activated but I never got any mail from the site it´s so fucking annoying I mostly use Documenting Reality it´s the best site imo.

I cant watch gore videos they make me feel sick

NT dark triad fags will be slaughtered by tactically sociopathic autistic empaths

Sometimes, I tend to watch BestGore and other sites like Death Addict and RiGOREmortis. At first it started because I wanted to see what is the most shocking thing that could faze me. But now I watch it especially when I'm angry or depressed because sometimes I hate humanity so much that I kinda want to take my anger on the world like in those videos, and sometimes I feel everything doesn't matter anymore because we're all going to die and there's no point in whatever we do and in our pleasures and pains. It really shows how animalistic and selfish human beings can be and I myself am no better, just shows my great misanthropy.

And honestly, most of those videos don't even faze me at all. Because it seems that every once in a while someone gets hacked up or ropes every so often. I guess if I put myself in the victim's shoes I might feel bad for them, and I can kinda see myself in a situation where I might rope, but at the end of the day it's just your run-off-the-mill suicide. I can kinda turn off my sensitivity for gore and continue on with life.

There are actually very few things that have managed to give me some serious PTSD, though.

I guarantee that site has an overwhelming number of Incels with no life. Only someone who has nothing else going for them in life would seek gore videos, fantasises and make jokes about it. The same goes for the user base from /r/watchpeopledie even though they were tamer.

Personally, I don’t care if those people glorify death. I don’t do it myself but I’m not a moralfag. I’m just stating the truth about the kind of people that are intrigued by gore.

Well said

They have communities? I just watched their videos ngl never looked into the comments

Bestgore is the tamest site out there. Theync used to be really good but they fucked up by being greedy. Does anyone know a good alternative?

Never read comments.
I watched it for some time to get an idea what could kill me IRL and how to avoid it. So far, it's been cars and women. :feelsYall:

We must extirpate the antisocial elements of soyciety (capitalist psychopaths and such) by 'bending with the wind' and incorporating their own brutality into our behavior.

Those who are heroically tainted through this exposure with, and removal of, Chad scum will then be sacrificed in purges to ensure that re-infection does not occur.

Last edited:
Most of them are edgy teenagers who think that watching gore makes them tough, when in reality they would piss their pants if they saw it in real life. A small portion are simply people fucked in the head who get a kick out of watching human suffering

I won't deny that I have watched my fair share of gore, out of curiosity like most, but I've never glorified it nor took pleasure whatsoever watching it.

Last edited:
I use sites like that a lot. The images help me calm down and sleep at night. I don't like watching incels/normies getting tortured/killed but it's cool to watch chads and foids die when you finally find a video of that happening.

I mainly go to those sites for the suicide videos. Suicide videos are based, it's not dark or disturbing like watching someone get chopped up or smashed to mush because suicide is liberation and the people in the suicide videos wanted to die. It's kind of like watching a highlight clip of a sportsball team you like winning the game or like watching an individual you're a fan of hit it big and rake in success. I don't even consider the suicide videos to be gore because life is violence and killing yourself is the opposite of violence. I feel happy for the sub8 men who are seen killing themselves on those sites. It's reassuring and relaxing to know that if it was easy for them, it can be easy for you.

Yeah lol gore commentators are seriously fucking weird. Then again though you have to keep in mind the fact that these people literally chose to sign up for forums dedicated to gore, and actively participate in them, so they're going to be headcases. Complete cowards as well, so cringeworthy when they start the whole "if I was there I would ha-" bullshit.

They are still probably more NT than most IncelTears posters.

Bunch of 13 year old edgelords

r/im14andthisisdeep be like

they act big but they are all a bunch of pussies
one video of a raped girl and they all lose their minds
it was great a few years back when anything could be posted but now they are all old faggots. it sucks knowing i used to actually like going to bestgore in the early days.

They are true to themselves.
Some of the comments there are legit funny, bro.

>the userbase of a website dedicated to glorifying and making fun of human suffering worldwide is cancer.

Whoa what a fucking surprise!

I use sites like that a lot. The images help me calm down and sleep at night. I don't like watching incels/normies getting tortured/killed but it's cool to watch chads and foids die when you finally find a video of that happening.

I mainly go to those sites for the suicide videos. Suicide videos are based, it's not dark or disturbing like watching someone get chopped up or smashed to mush because suicide is liberation and the people in the suicide videos wanted to die. It's kind of like watching a highlight clip of a sportsball team you like winning the game or like watching an individual you're a fan of hit it big and rake in success. I don't even consider the suicide videos to be gore because life is violence and killing yourself is the opposite of violence. I feel happy for the sub8 men who are seen killing themselves on those sites. It's reassuring and relaxing to know that if it was easy for them, it can be easy for you.
Same, bro.

>reading the comment section of a goresite

the name is literally in the title of the site

That doesn't sound that much worse than here

Of course theres edgefags and people glorifying death its a fucking gore site

My oneitis is one of those people jfl

It's grose af, i've watched a bit because i was curious, if they were in that situation they would scream and cry.
My oneitis is one of those people jfl
wdym she likes watching people get fucked up?

I never visited that site tbh

Probably 50 percent sick fucks who legitimately like death and dismemberment and actively participate, and the other 50 are edgelord faggot wannabes. Some people are just curious tbh

I also go to crazy shit. com

Sometimes I’ll browse it to help me feel grateful for the life I’ve been given

Never went on that site, I only went on LiveLeak

Sometimes I’ll browse it to help me feel grateful for the life I’ve been given

Same.
Imagine Living in south america and being accused of rape :kys:

I feel guilty tbh, I live such a priviliged life but I still can't get rid of my apathy and get my shit together.

Same.
Imagine Living in south america and being accused of rape :kys:

I feel guilty tbh, I live such a priviliged life but I still can't get rid of my apathy and get my shit together.
Yeah I hear ya. I know every man has his problems and all, hedonistic treadmill and what not, but it’s definitely a privilege to live in a 1st world country. Which is why I find it amazing that suicides rates are higher in developed countries. I guess all that matters is your SMV (social status) relative to your IMMEDIATE surroundings. Westernized countries are more competitive socially. I also feel guilty about being apathetic, even after knowing all this. I guess my world is more than just the city I live in.