Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beta bux is confused why his “girlfriend” won’t post pictures with them together on social media. She has tinder and lots of guy friends

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
The soy is effecting men’s mental capacity now. Here you have a beta bux who can’t understand for the life of him why his Gf won’t post pics of them together despite him buying her designer purses and fancy vacations.

btw she had tinder and lots of male followers on social media. Jfl year cucks are a differnt breed. he doesn’t understand he’s being used for money and he’s too ugly and she’s ashamed to be seen with him. If he was good looking he would be plastered all over her social media. She’d make sure everyone knows she’s dating a attractive guy.

Last edited:
I think I hate it the most, that society gives bad bluepilled advice to people like him. Obviously she's embarrassed by him. It's not necessarily the fact that she might be cheating on him (she is of course), she doesn't even respect him at all or have any interest in him outside of his wealth. She's a whore.

:worryfeels:
Is it just me or the guy avoided completely talking about if they have sex regularly or not.

Is it just me or the guy avoided completely talking about if they have sex regularly or not.
She sleeps at his house 5 days a week. Wonder what she does on the other 2 nights, probably friday and saturday

He didn't mention something that didn't exist

zrqLiSfJyAbnC9tfp9ZncGhnrIZRMO8JDFaisYLlANH2U8D5EKPj54hfrcNSM-YpD8ZvM-Dj2miraC9ehBQQy-BsGNatMgw75PVdZEbBpIJTN6PfzbpoJN6zloxlEU3GXxzhSFL8S56bnenuIA

Ffs what a cuck

cucks, when will they learn

They started dating 4 months, only after 2 months they were exclusive.
It means she kept fucking random guys.

The man was old, 30yo and probably never had gf before her.
Her, she was a 20yo.

Take your conclusion.

When the fuck will the soys finally wake up and realize how big of simps they are?
Surely It'll have to happen eventually, right?

Truthfully, I love every minute with her, and I know she feels the same (you couldn't fake that unless you were a master sociopath...).

Oh man, have I got some bad news for you, buddy boyo.

cucks, when will they learn

They won't. That's the problem.

Typical beta bux thinking he has a girlfriend and not a whore.

Typical beta bux thinking he has a girlfriend and not a whore.
He's basically an incel who's being used for his money and yet you can bet he'd talk shit about us on cuckit or youtube thinking he's any better.

SHOULD WE TELL HIM? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

It won't do any good. He basically has to see a leaked video of her in a gangbang taking cocks in every hole, before he'll believe anything. Even then he'll probably cope by dismissing it as fake and telling himself that's not really her.

"No, not my sweetheart. She wouldn't do such a thing. She loves me."

JUST

FUCKING

LOL

she is trying to modelmaxx,and not talking about any boyfriends is the best way to get those cucks for now.Ofc if he was a rich famous chad he would be in all of her pictures(since it would bring traction to her account).Still cuddles ain't a blowjob or a fuck so he is most likely a cuck.He is a dog with a wallet.

Holy fuck the cognitive dissonance.

yeah shes fucking someone else. reddit cucks are a different breed.

you have to brutally mog your gf for her to have any respect for you

The blackpill is to hard for them, But they will have to swallow it sooner or later. and when they do.

We will remind them that we warned you about it.

Certified Reddit Moment

god damn fuckin essay, only foids and soyboys make such long posts on reddit

"we can't keep our hands off each other". Nice and vague.

When the fuck will the soys finally wake up and realize how big of simps they are?
Surely It'll have to happen eventually, right?

Mr Shekelberg will keep bluepilling them

She's not even giving him sex, if she was he would have said so explicitly

He's literally an incel like us, except at least we're not wasting our money on some whore who's fucking Chad

Men have become so pathetic smh.

When we met it was clear that neither of us were looking for something serious, but slowly we fell in love and things got very serious very fast.

giphy.gif