Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Beta-buxxing used to be such a meme.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I still can't believe people, back in the day, genuinely, unironically came up with advice like, "Just study bro", "Just build a great career bro", "She is still finding herself bro, she is young and doesn't realize it", "she will come to you when she realizes her mistake bro, she will leave those bad boys and marry you", "you will have the last laugh bro".

Just provide for a jaded cocked up whore bro. Just be an ATM bro.

Heck this lawyer guy on Quora actually advised guys, that her own 28 yo daughter wouldn't have dated someone like her current husband when she was 16. And his own wife wouldn't have dated someone like him when she was young. So guys shouldn't worry if they don't find dates since girls are in that "phase" and would grow out of it.

I am so glad people are waking up to this and called him out on his bullshit. But still, it is astounding how many people believe in absolute crap like this.

betabuxxing is just providing for a hoe

A jaded up cock whore is considered a queen in today's society.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

I still can't believe people, back in the day, genuinely, unironically came up with advice like, "Just study bro", "Just build a great career bro", "She is still finding herself bro, she is young and doesn't realize it", "she will come to you when she realizes her mistake bro, she will leave those bad boys and marry you", "you will have the last laugh bro".

Just provide for a jaded cocked up whore bro. Just be an ATM bro.

Heck this lawyer guy on Quora actually advised guys, that her own 28 yo daughter wouldn't have dated someone like her current husband when she was 16. And his own wife wouldn't have dated someone like him when she was young. So guys shouldn't worry if they don't find dates since girls are in that "phase" and would grow out of it.

I am so glad people are waking up to this and called him out on his bullshit. But still, it is astounding how many people believe in absolute crap like this.

I wonder what effect if would have on Millenial guys if they never got bluepilled advice or any other sugarcoated lies about the opposite sex.

Millenial guys got hit worse with the bluepill when they were young imo

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back