Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BETA? GAMMA? SOY? You are unable to get a girl 100%.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I always used to think "I'm a weaker looking guy, so I will have to look for extremely feminine girl who will be a good match" JFL, the most feminine girls look for most masculine men. The less feminine also want those but may settle with semi-masculine guys. The masculine foids know they can't get Chad so they "become lesbian" and fuck girls. NO ONE WANTS REALLY BETA, GAMMA SOYS. If you are a manlet, framelet, NO GIRL FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE, maybe except for 0.00001% of all foids, who are pedo foids if you look young on top of that.
Being beta is the worst. Even whores don't act like they enjoy sex with you, society treats you like shit, you get bullied.

Anyone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Weak men
Being a gamma male is living on the hardest difficulty.

It makes sense doesn’t it? Androgynous people are attracted to androgynous people and dimorphic people are attracted to dimorphic people. If you are androgynous (small frame) your best bet would be an androgynous foid

Masculine lesbos have higher SMV than all of us. JFL ive seen too many lesbocels that mog me to oblivion

Face trumps all

It makes sense doesn’t it? Androgynous people are attracted to androgynous people and dimorphic people are attracted to dimorphic people. If you are androgynous (small frame) your best bet would be an androgynous foid
Yes, that's what I thought in my redpill days. Then I realized they don't want me either. They rather fuck ugly but masculine ogre or other foids. I'm a fucking nobody in a romantic and sexual sense to EVERYONE.

Yes, that's what I thought in my redpill days. Then I realized they don't want me either. They rather fuck ugly but masculine ogre or other foids. I'm a fucking nobody in a romantic and sexual sense to EVERYONE.
Not talking about you mate. I’m saying the stereotypical ’Chads’ who have strong facial feature, height and good frame attract High E foids while ‘pretty boys’ like Bieber attract foids who are more androgynous. It’s over for people like you (and me)

Not talking about you mate. I’m saying the stereotypical ’Chads’ who have strong facial feature, height and good frame attract High E foids while ‘pretty boys’ like Bieber attract foids who are more androgynous. It’s over for people like you (and me)
Wait I think you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that what you are saying is redpilled, it's actualyl true and that's what I'm saying in my OP. What I meant was that in my redpill days I realized all of that and thought that I will have lots of chance with high T foids. Boy was I wrong.

I can tell you one thing though. The most pleasant and nice girls to me were the least feminine ones.

Last edited: