Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Betabux a landwhale that cheats on you, or stay incel the rest of your life?

Which would you pick?

• Betabux a landwhale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
If you choose the incel option that means you also can't get a hooker. If you choose to betabux a landwhale that means she will cheat on you whenever she wants, but you can't cheat on her. I'll choose incel because I'll be much happier jacking off the rest of my life than being cucked by a fat bitch.

If you choose the incel option that means you also can't get a hooker. If you choose to betabux a landwhale that means she will cheat on you whenever she wants, but you can't cheat on her. I'll choose incel because I'll be much happier jacking off the rest of my life than being cucked by a fat bitch.

I'd rather be burned alive than betabux.

Better incel than cuck.

I'd rather be burned alive than betabux.
Based. The only difference is one is getting burned on the inside and the other is burning on the outside, which is more preferable.

I can't accept cheating

Being a cuck is worse than being gay, cucks get a lot less respect too.

100% honorablemanofculturecels

I'm not sure which is more incel, betabuxxing a fattie or staying virgin?

Even if I want to betabux I can't because I'm poor as hell. So first option.
And if I would have money I rather travel to a country where I can have a looksmatch or not too much used foid tbh.

very glad no one voted for the 2nd option

Even if I want to betabux I can't because I'm poor as hell. So first option.
And if I would have money I rather travel to a country where I can have a looksmatch or not too much used foid tbh.
I'm in the same broke position and have the same plans to travel to a third world country as you, where the foids are less picky and slutty, to find a girl.

I'm in the same broke position and have the same plans to travel to a third world country as you, where the foids are less picky and slutty, to find a girl.
I have hope about doing that but I have to save a lot and find a job since this year

This is the most lopsided poll I've ever seen on here.
I have hope about doing that but I have to save a lot and find a job since this year
I think saving 5000 is all you need to have a good time for a couple months.