Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Betadestiny one of the most disgusting physiques in youtube fitness

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-

Attention gymcels, if you dont have good bodybuilding genetics this is an example of what you will become

Never heard of him but why do you hate him so much

There's no point in trying.

fucking LOL @ BETAdestiny

It's so over for him it never began

With the amount of threads made about him is he even aware that he is getting paraded around in this forum.

@Popbob it's official, you are now my #1 Incels.me poster, keep it up with the hilarious VirginDestiny threads

incels always losing nothing new here

Op shops pics of guys to shit on them. Photoshop-Strawmanning is born.

Why not use a real pic of him instead of this shopped one? He looks like shit anyway.

JFL @ people who can't notice that it's photoshopped.

You can't expose him because he is aware of his shit genetics. I think he is blackpilled as fuck tbh. He is very aware.

Why are incels bashing another dude for his looks?? Come on. Let's be happy he's coping.

Why are incels bashing another dude for his looks?? Come on. Let's be happy he's coping.
Because he's exactly one of these faggots to say "Just lift bro!!!!" on the Misc, and is deluded as fuck saying he gets model tier girls. Disgusting subhuman.

Because he's exactly one of these faggots to say "Just lift bro!!!!" on the Misc, and is deluded as fuck saying he gets model tier girls. Disgusting subhuman.
Oh kek, I didn't know anything about the guy other than him being a gymcels, kek.

John Venus mogs him into oblivion

I like it. Jacked manlets have a nice aesthetic.

Transformation babo

NEEDS TO work on neck/trapezius