Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Beware of the black-coated blue pill.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
There are a lot of people who are pushing blue pilled ideas but attempting to pass them off as "black pills" to make them more legit to a blackpilled or semi-black pilled audience. Some do it aggressively (like on lookism), but others do it in a more subtle way. The black-coated blue pill now dominates lookism.net and it is one of the greatest threats to the black pill on this website. TRPers are often (and rightfully) mocked if they try to push shit like PUA or talk about "holding frame" and the obvious blue pillers are very easy to spot...but the black-coated blue pill acts as a trojan horse attack on black pill philosophy.

Here are some examples of black-coated blue pills:

"Ugly NT guys slay all the time"
"Juggernaut law is a cope"
"Hypergamy is actually not real"
"All incels are autists"
"This ugly guy slays and you don't"
"Ugly guys can run social circle game"
"Incels are extremely rare and only exist on incel forums"
"Ugly guys get women and don't even have to beta bux"
"All the couples I see are looks matched, even the ugly subhuman males"
"Looks theory destroyed"

I could give more examples but basically a black-coated blue pill is anything that denies:

1) Looks theory
2) Juggernaut law
3) Hypergamy
4) Sub-4 law

But then attempts to put a "black pilled" spin on it.

Pretty much.

Also, anything that promotes Personality™ as important to foids is a bluepill. I’ve seen a few of those recently.

So basically anything that's bluepill with blackpill slang? And thanks for the warning.

Indeed... JFL, people don’t actually realize how many incels there are. The difference is that we (incels.is posters) are generally blackpilled while others delude themselves and are fully in denial. In other words, they are bluepilled incels.

I fail to see how anyone can put a blue pill on the black pill.

Blue pill = idealistic propaganda crap
Red pill = cynical idealistic propaganda crap
Black pill = cynical sceptical realistic hard nosed facts of life.

Goes without saying.

There is a white pill which aims to absorb the practicalities of the black pill with the zest of the red pill but doesn't tolerate roping /ldaring and neeting. Just saying.

Also, anything that promotes Personality™ as important to foids is a bluepill. I’ve seen a few of those recently.

Don't know how anyone can think that. If personality were all it took, I'd be swimming in puss right now. Not because I'm a great guy but because people see my face and decide they don't like me, not my personality.

Beware of the soy flavored red pill by numales

There are a lot of people who are pushing blue pilled ideas but attempting to pass them off as "black pills" to make them more legit to a blackpilled or semi-black pilled audience. Some do it aggressively (like on lookism), but others do it in a more subtle way. The black-coated blue pill now dominates lookism.net and it is one of the greatest threats to the black pill on this website. TRPers are often (and rightfully) mocked if they try to push shit like PUA or talk about "holding frame" and the obvious blue pillers are very easy to spot...but the black-coated blue pill acts as a trojan horse attack on black pill philosophy.

"All incels are autists"
"Looks theory destroyed"

I could give more examples but basically a black-coated blue pill is anything that denies:

1) Looks theory
2) Juggernaut law
3) Hypergamy
4) Sub-4 law

All quotations You mentioned = :bluepill:

I've never seen sub-4 male with a girlfriend in my life...

Indeed... JFL, people don’t actually realize how many incels there are. The difference is that we (incels.is posters) are generally blackpilled while others delude themselves and are fully in denial. In other words, they are bluepilled incels.
The 3 legit truest humans I know hate incels community lmao.. I feel like a lot of truecels are bluepilled and will stay bluepilled because the truth hurts a lot and sub2 guy would simply not handle it.
I fail to see how anyone can put a blue pill on the black pill.

Blue pill = idealistic propaganda crap
Red pill = cynical idealistic propaganda crap
Black pill = cynical sceptical realistic hard nosed facts of life.

Goes without saying.

There is a white pill which aims to absorb the practicalities of the black pill with the zest of the red pill but doesn't tolerate roping /ldaring and neeting. Just saying.
Bluepill can be disguised as blackpill just by using blackpilled slangs

The 3 legit truest humans I know hate incels community lmao.. I feel like a lot of truecels are bluepilled and will stay bluepilled because the truth hurts a lot and sub2 guy would simply not handle it.
Jfl, have you tried to convince them to swallow the :blackpill:?

Jfl, have you tried to convince them to swallow the :blackpill:?
Yes, the guy in my avi. He blocked me on steam sadly. First time I tried to blackpill him he deleted me, second time I didn't try to blackpill him but just chat and he deleted me when I went offline lmao, third time he forgot who I was and asked what community I was from.. I said incels and he blocked me. Rip

Yes, the guy in my avi. He blocked me on steam sadly. First time I tried to blackpill him he deleted me, second time I didn't try to blackpill him but just chat and he deleted me when I went offline lmao, third time he forgot who I was and asked what community I was from.. I said incels and he blocked me. Rip
Kek, wait till he is 50 years old and still looking for gaps in his personality

Bluepill can be disguised as blackpill just by using blackpilled slangs

I fail to see how.

Blue pill is pre French and Russian revolution religious indoctrination of the masses. All idealistic false hope inducing propaganda.

Red pill. Takes cynicism to make the effort that life isn't that fair but just "PUA max bro".

Black pill. Brutally realistic and cynical and sceptical. Born out of the red pill with cynicism. Problem is. Can be self defeating.

TO ME White Pill = Born out of the black pill. Life's a bitch and then you die (red pill doesn't pick up on this only black pill does) AND crosses with the Red Pill in getting you to do things but unlike the Red Pill in giving you a strict formular this one says find and make your own way son. Fuck society. Fuck the moderators and janitors and admin of this forum or any forum for that matter. Fuck life and the :bluepill: boundaries others imperialistically impose upon you. Ascend or alleviate your position and prolong it any and all ways you can no matter how long it fucking takes you. You can either be sitting in the cockpit of the rocket or you can have the rocket shoved up your arse when its fired off into orbit. You decide. When you merely shine a light upon societies treatment of how they treated you and you decide to say fuck you I'm doing what I want, when I want and where I want and if need be I'll either get the laws changed to fit that or work round and that and through that if there are unshutable loop holes. When you have that mentality than you've got the white pill. The Geass command is to "live". Living as in doing what you want, when you want and where you want and not dying carnally or soul wise.

There's nothing blue pilled about any of what I've said because I haven't denied your realities. Likewise there's nothing red pilled because I haven't prescribed shit or anything to you or discarded your lived experiences. Just describing the lay of the land and my own actions.

Night.

Last edited:
The red pill is that all of you are coping with the sub8, sub6 argument etc.
whenever I'm out I see guys with attractive women even though they:
- are ethnic
- bald
- small frame (frame means nothing)
- below average height
- 5/10 faces

However all of them have no facial deformities or abnormalities and are NT

If you are incel - get rejected by all women, don't ever get complimented on your looks, no online dating success, no girlfriends, years of loneliness, total absence of female affection - then you are a 3/10 or less. You are really fucking ugly, u probably need to see a surgeon.

i also see a lot on this site, probably from IT infiltrators. we must remain vigilant.

i can't seem to find any apps dedicated to finding good personalities or NT men

why is that if those things even matter a little bit? girls would install those apps and guys would pay money to get listed

oh because they don't fucking matter, not even a tiny bit

The red pill is that all of you are coping with the sub8, sub6 argument etc.
whenever I'm out I see guys with attractive women even though they:
- are ethnic
- bald
- small frame (frame means nothing)
- below average height
- 5/10 faces

However all of them have no facial deformities or abnormalities and are NT

If you are incel - get rejected by all women, don't ever get complimented on your looks, no online dating success, no girlfriends, years of loneliness, total absence of female affection - then you are a 3/10 or less. You are really fucking ugly, u probably need to see a surgeon.
i can't seem to find any apps dedicated to finding good personalities or NT men

why is that if those things even matter a little bit? girls would install those apps and guys would pay money to get listed

oh because they don't fucking matter, not even a tiny bit
I fail to see how.

Blue pill is pre French and Russian revolution religious indoctrination of the masses. All idealistic false hope inducing propaganda.

Red pill. Takes cynicism to make the effort that life isn't that fair but just "PUA max bro".

Black pill. Brutally realistic and cynical and sceptical. Born out of the red pill with cynicism. Problem is. Can be self defeating.

TO ME White Pill = Born out of the black pill. Life's a bitch and then you die (red pill doesn't pick up on this only black pill does) AND crosses with the Red Pill in getting you to do things but unlike the Red Pill in giving you a strict formular this one says find and make your own way son. Fuck society. Fuck the moderators and janitors and admin of this forum or any forum for that matter. Fuck life and the :bluepill: boundaries others imperialistically impose upon you. Ascend or alleviate your position and prolong it any and all ways you can no matter how long it fucking takes you. You can either be sitting in the cockpit of the rocket or you can have the rocket shoved up your arse when its fired off into orbit. You decide. When you merely shine a light upon societies treatment of how they treated you and you decide to say fuck you I'm doing what I want, when I want and where I want and if need be I'll either get the laws changed to fit that or work round and that and through that if there are unshutable loop holes. When you have that mentality than you've got the white pill. The Geass command is to "live". Living as in doing what you want, when you want and where you want and not dying carnally or soul wise.

There's nothing blue pilled about any of what I've said because I haven't denied your realities. Likewise there's nothing red pilled because I haven't prescribed shit or anything to you or discarded your lived experiences. Just describing the lay of the land and my own actions.

Night.

Ps I'm not advocating flouting rules on this forum fyi by one sentence taken out of context.

Sorry but everything you listed is just bluepill.

Black-coated blue pill would be something with a depressing and true + a bluepill component, like "anyone can ascend, but it's jungle out here ruled by LMS, the rules of the game are awful, but you can bend them for your own profit if you cynically work toward your goal"

Or "women only like chads, but there are ways to fake being a chad till you make it, lookmax, eat well, act accordingly"

Or "most males are having great sex, only bottom of the barel incels are having those problems, we have to admit this sad reality"

Sorry but everything you listed is just bluepill.

Black-coated blue pill would be something with a depressing and true + a bluepill component, like "anyone can ascend, but it's jungle out here ruled by LMS, the rules of the game are awful, but you can bend them for your own profit if you cynically work toward your goal"

Or "women only like chads, but there are ways to fake being a chad till you make it, lookmax, eat well, act accordingly"

Or "most males are having great sex, only bottom of the barel incels are having those problems, we have to admit this sad reality"

3 paragraphs could be said to be red pill... Or the emerging white pill.

3 paragraphs could be said to be red pill... Or the emerging white pill.

But what did you expect ? That's exactly what the redpill is, a mix of blue and blackpill.

If it doesn't sound like redpill it means that one component is missing, either blue or blackpill. In your own sentences, blackpill component is missing.

Low IQ thread, anyone on this site shouldn’t be looking on lookism as it’s just a ton of redpillers there.

"All incels are autists"
"Looks theory destroyed"

1) Looks theory
2) Juggernaut law
3) Hypergamy
4) Sub-4 law

Well they’re right about incels being autists. Being autistic even if mildly sucks. Imagine being born with an inability to socialize or understand body language. Imagine being born with a brain that is prone to anxiety and depression. Imagine not being able to have empathy even when you want to. Autism is the real black pill. Trust me guys.

Sorry again for the probably stupid question but redpill=PUA theory or nah?

im tired of seeing that shit too. Looks and location are the 2 most important things. Personality is fucking IRRELEVANT

I do agree with OP. Seeing sub4 males with their looksmatch is statistically insignificant. Some especially NT/low-inhib 4-6s can slay once in a while but it's rare

I do agree with OP. Seeing sub4 males with their looksmatch is statistically insignificant. Some especially NT/low-inhib 4-6s can slay once in a while but it's rare

I dunno, status is really important, too. Look at 90% of politicians: extreme status but average looks at best (most are >50 years old) and most are married to above their looks females. Same with mobsters.

Well they’re right about incels being autists. Being autistic even if mildly sucks. Imagine being born with an inability to socialize or understand body language. Imagine being born with a brain that is prone to anxiety and depression. Imagine not being able to have empathy even when you want to. Autism is the real black pill. Trust me guys.

I'm sure being legitimately autistic does suck. But there are plenty of NT incels out there. Most of the incels I have known in real life were NT.

How did the NT cope start? Women get wet over criminals with psychopath/sociopath behavior.

Good warning about the dodgy pills out there. People just can't accept the truths and keep trying to taint logic with their own illogical agendas.

Sorry again for the probably stupid question but redpill=PUA theory or nah?

PUA is bluepill because it states that personality and game matter more than looks.I don't get why people here think that PUA is redpill. If anything, the redpill was born out of MGTOW who promoted ideas such as: women are hypergamous, they can't love men, Briffault's Law, don't marry or cohabitate, etc.

Anyone who tries to deny juggernaut theory is a fakecel

PUA is bluepill because it states that personality and game matter more than looks.I don't get why people here think that PUA is redpill. If anything, the redpill was born out of MGTOW who promoted ideas such as: women are hypergamous, they can't love men, Briffault's Law, don't marry or cohabitate, etc.

Some of the old PUAs say exactly that: Women will always strife to get the fittest male even when they're in a relationship. Your job as a PUA is either pick up as many women as possible and just pump'n'dump OR get 'The One's and keep her faithful by staying the Alpha until death. So it's more like a mix of blue and redpill.

Also, if you check the YouTube rants of that Tyler guy from RealSocialDynamix (relatively well known PUA in the mid 2000s), he redpill-rants a lot about how women are all beasts and can't control their sex drive and so on.

What’s sub-4 law?

Some of the old PUAs say exactly that: Women will always strife to get the fittest male even when they're in a relationship. Your job as a PUA is either pick up as many women as possible and just pump'n'dump OR get 'The One's and keep her faithful by staying the Alpha until death. So it's more like a mix of blue and redpill.

Also, if you check the YouTube rants of that Tyler guy from RealSocialDynamix (relatively well known PUA in the mid 2000s), he redpill-rants a lot about how women are all beasts and can't control their sex drive and so on.

When you strip out the "looks don't matter" part of PUA, some of it can definitely be helpful or somewhat legit. It's just that that makes up about 80% of it.

JFL if you fall for any of this crap...

When you strip out the "looks don't matter" part of PUA, some of it can definitely be helpful or somewhat legit. It's just that that makes up about 80% of it.

Personality olny matters when a girl is deciding beetween 2 Chads, and that's it.

Personality olny matters when a girl is deciding beetween 2 Chads, and that's it.

Does it apply between 2 Cucks, too? Or is money the deciding factor here? :kys:

Does it apply between 2 Cucks, too? Or is money the deciding factor here? :kys:
No a long as the cuck doesnt straight beat her to death then she will choose the greater source of betabuxx

By mancels, I don't mean old-cels per se, but incels who are fully functional, respectable men in society.

To be a man-cel you should be:

- Neurotypical
- Able to function as a responsible adult
- Have social skills
- Make good money, have a career
- Being able to stand up to yourself, not take shit from anyone
- Having manly hobbies, such as : hunting, carpentry
- Resourceful, as a man should be
- Have male friendships
- Being a respectable person in society

If you're a mancel, literally the only thing holding you back in life is your looks.

The opposite of man-cel is a manchild. For instance, if you have an anime profile pic, you're automatically disqualified from being a mancel.

Strong example