Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Beware: Ugly men are now just being randomly accused of being sex traffickers now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Notice in almost all of these “public service announcements” there are no names of the men, no actual prior conviction, arrest, or even simple evidence of a crime. Just a photo and a few words to put someone’s name to shame for obvious reasons.

88F0FF32 906E 4A5F A793 BBB2A09D3FA1

brutal, police and cucks will probably believe it too, those innocent men will have to spend thousands in lawyer's fees to defend themselves from the crime of being ugly

Honk! honk!

I strongly dislike traffic!

Meanwhile Chad could openly admit to being a pedophile and foids would still beg for his dick.

2 ethnic men in a vehicle

Meanwhile Chad could openly admit to being a pedophile and foids would still beg for his dick.

Good looking men could literally commit sex trafficking and get off with it.

Just go to jail for existing bro!!!

Ugly male concentration camps when?

They look like they're passionate about snack bars.

Being ethnic is strike 1 and being ugly is strike 2. It's brutally over for them. They mog me, though ngl.

i fit the criteria. hope they dont catch me.

2 ethnic men in a vehicle
JFL

and foids will think white chads that are human traffickers with foids in their van are probably rescuing them from the "evil ethnic" who actually is the human trafficking stopper

How exactly do we know that OP is actually a random accusation?

that's fucked. won't be long and we will be shot on site. the crime being you are weird or creepy shoot now officers shoot now.

I feel for muslimcels a lot.Everyone hates them

We should start doing this to cucks and random women.

I feel for muslimcels a lot.Everyone hates them
Chicks love white/black muslims though, more like Arabic-cels / Sand-cels / Brown-cels.

How exactly do we know that OP is actually a random accusation?

we don’t. But the main point is you don’t randomly post someone’s face and accuse them of a crime without showing some sort of evidence, prior conviction, or even an arrest. It’s unfair and just a name shame game.
Chicks love white/black muslims though, more like Arabic-cels / Sand-cels / Brown-cels.

lol no

Yeah.I look like a sad-cel so I can relate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back