Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Beyond a certain age a man with no sexual or romantical experience can be a bad thing

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
So where do you draw the line? For me, it's past 21.

Attachments

• 1584757686081.jpg
    1584757686081.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 6
It sure is, unfortunately i have no way of freezing time

Depends what you mean by sexual or romantical experience.

It's considered weird if you haven't had your first kiss at 14 by normie standards. IF you haven't had it by 16 then you're most likely destined to a life of inceldom.

My fren what’s wrong with your avi.

Do we have a problem, fren?

only 2d girls
18214.jpg

I'm 6 months away from being a 30 khhv.

Getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.

When is it ever a good thing? For a "man" I mean. An adult man. It's only ever a bad thing, or an acceptable thing. If you're like 19 and a virgin, it's not "good," but it's understandable because not everybody grabs and fucks the first thing moving when they turn 18.

But there is a cutoff point where women will turn you down just for being a virgin. Because they expect you at your age to know a thing or two.

Depends what you mean by sexual or romantical experience.

It's considered weird if you haven't had your first kiss at 14 by normie standards. IF you haven't had it by 16 then you're most likely destined to a life of inceldom.
This. if you don't manage to overcome these by 18 you are pretty much trucel for life.

Getting recognized and ultimately "chosen" by a female of your own relative age and status and having an intimate relationship with her is a NECESSARY psychological developmental milestone that a young man needs to achieve, in order so that he could progress into next stage of development, which would be adulthood.This important event of being "recognized" and "chosen" is suppose to take place at around the ages of 15-17, the longer this event is postponed from ones life, the more violent the clash will be between the maturing body and the stunted psyche. The "stunted psychological growth" and the "ever maturing physical body" will always be at odds with one another. The "contradiction" between the "psyche for which the time has stopped" and for the "body for whom the continuous passage of time has never ceased", will manifest itself in various types of complexes, disorders in the life of the individual.

If you miss this marker, you will be frozen in time and unable to move on the the next stage of psychological development. Even if you have a "successful" career, a house, a car, hobbies("all" of the things you "need" to be a well adjusted adult) you will still "be" and feel like that 15-17 young man. Something will be missing, and that something will slowly seep and permeate into all layers of your life, ultimately consuming and overtaking all of your thoughts and actions. Your whole life will feel fake, pointless, empty and ultimately robbed of any meaning. All of your actions will feel like you are acting , or rehearsing for a play, rather than living your actual life.

---

I use to think it was kind of juvenile or "crude" when in my earlier years I use to overhear other young guys talk about getting laid and having their friends comment something along the lines, " You are the man now."

Affirming the notion that getting laid is what makes you a man, or is what's needed to transition into manhood. It's not the getting laid part entirely, its the act of being "recognized" and "accepted" by a member of the opposite sex what's important. The genuine recognition and acceptance(by acceptance I mean being granted access to a woman's body by her and being given the ability to participate in the act of procreation with her) is the catalyst needed to trigger the psychological development, the departure from boyhood into manhood. If that bridge is never crossed, you will not move on.
Googolplex level IQ

Leaving high school a virgin is a bad thing, and in most cases a death sentence.

After college its fucking over and your only option is to betabuxx a girl who only wants your for your money.

---

Carl Jung IQ.

Seriously one of the best posts I've even seen here or anywhere for that matter.

can - age 10
is virtually always - 15
when you give up mostly - 25

can - age 10
is virtually always - 15
when you give up mostly - 25
age 10? JFL
I think 12-13 is when it starts for the first time being somewhat bad. a 5th grader without a girlfriend will be just fine