Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beyond over for him

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
He needs to join us
OverForHimngl

It's just a matter of time :feelshmm:

Posting on reddit :feelsseriously:

Women and only women are to be blamed for our loneliness.

Just take a shower bro
Just take a haircut bro
Just hit the gym bro
Just learn to respect women bro
Just get a hobby bro

Somebody send him the link

Just take a shower bro
Just take a haircut bro
Just hit the gym bro
Just get a hobby bro
This is how the comments look like.

Poor dude, he needs to join here.

Someone with a Reddit acc should DM him telling about this forum.

This is pretty much the only place on the Internet virgin men can feel safe without getting mocked, without seeing normies bragging about romance or sexual prowess (that isn't their merit but their genetic's) and most importantly, not getting bullshit bluepilled advices on "social" self-improvement while looks are pretty much the only thing that matters.

He need to join us but we also need more posts like these in reddit.

No. ANYONE WHO DOESNT HATE WOMEN OR SOYCIETY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. Cucks should not be allowed on here. No exceptions.

If he takes the blackpill and starts hating women, then he should be allowed here.

Someone with a Reddit acc should DM him telling about this forum.

This is pretty much the only place on the Internet virgin men can feel safe without getting mocked, without seeing normies bragging about romance or sexual prowess (that isn't their merit but their genetic's) and most importantly, not getting bullshit bluepilled advices on "social" self-improvement while looks are pretty much the only thing that matters.
I agree, but i can't, got banned on plebbit

All incels in denial go to 4chan or reddit
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

No. ANYONE WHO DOESNT HATE WOMEN OR SOYCIETY SHOULD NOT BE HERE. Cucks should not be allowed on here. No exceptions.

If he takes the blackpill and starts hating women, then he should be allowed here.

wait aren’t you that bbc Tyrone. Why you here fakecel

wait aren’t you that bbc Tyrone. Why you here fakecel
No I don't have BBC and I'm not a Tryone.

6" is not BBC and 5'7" sub8 manlets are not tyrones.

Don't be a retarded faggot

No I don't have BBC and I'm not a Tryone.

6" is not BBC and 5'7" sub8 manlets are not tyrones.

Don't be a retarded faggot
Just fucking with you. Good to see you again.I doubt you know who I am tbh. Well carry on I guess

Just take a shower bro
Just take a haircut bro
Just hit the gym bro
Just get a hobby bro
Just have sex bro! Just be chad bro! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Ngl, I was quickly scanning the threads on the main page and read this as, "bend over for him."

I was like "nigga wat."

The guy in the post is about to go through his blue pill deprogramming. Bringing him here right away might be too jarring for him to accept. It's like when Neo learned the fate of humanity on like the second day after he got unplugged. He just couldn't take it.

Wait is that @uninstall ?
:feelshaha:

Fucking kek, sort by controversial on that thread. First comment from some roastie.
Aww we weren’t in the same boat. I had the issue where people kept trying to force me to lose my virginity because I was missing out on sex.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back