Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Beyond over for teencels

BrapZilian

BrapZilian

Hello IT
★★★★★
He needs to join us
Sadly the OP who took the screenshot censored the name
Overteen

"With what I don't deserve"

BRU

TAL

Would a man ever act like this? No. Yet we're called the entitled ones, superficial, we're told we have high standards ...

Fucking roast beef piece of shit. We can find the guy if we just control r the reddit page iicr

this is so crazy it sounds like a larp and tbh it is, a lot of people fish for karma on that sub

Fucking roast beef piece of shit. We can find the guy if we just control r the reddit page iicr

they always been like that. Useless bags of shyte

but its good, let them blackpill each other like that

>Any subs where I can vent, I plan not to leave my house

It just so happens that all the based, anti-foid, anti-Chad, pro-rotter, and pro-sub8 subs have been banned by le reddit :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Hope whore will suicide after more incels approach her :feelsgah:

this is so crazy it sounds like a larp and tbh it is, a lot of people fish for karma on that sub
the fact that it is believable lets us know how horrible foids are
JFL WENT TO SEE THE COMMENTS AND FAGGOTS WANT HIM TO STAY BLUEPILLED
Overteen2

>Any subs where I can vent, I plan not to leave my house

All the based, anti-foid, anti-Chad, pro-rotter, and pro-sub8 subs have been banned by le reddit.
Someone should link him to this site. Its the only place where he can vent to a bunch of dudes that completely understand him

the fact that it is believable lets us know how horrible foids are
JFL WENT TO SEE THE COMMENTS AND FAGGOTS WANT HIM TO STAY BLUEPILLEDView attachment 222260
>whatever you do, don't go to those evil, edgy guys; just take our gay, platitudinous advice instead!

They are doing our work for us, even better than we ever could

Giphy 9

Last edited:
Foids are not entitled to Chad ffs

Girls see themselves as Godesses who deserve the best of the best and this example shows how narcissistic they truly are she doesn´t even consider how the rejected guy feels and to literally cry over being asked by a guy she isn´t attracted to shows how self-obsorbed she and many other girls are.

"But it's so easy to get laid as a teen bro! Who cares if it's 2020?"

>I'm gonna cry

What is he a faggot ? He should swallow the blackpill already and stop being a sissy faggot.

@Colvin76 @Bleachcel Has this shit ever happened to you? That sounds fucking brutal to have a foid cry over an ugly guy asking her out. Wow.

@Colvin76 @Bleachcel Has this shit ever happened to you? That sounds fucking brutal to have a foid cry over an ugly guy asking her out. Wow.
Yes

>whatever you do, don't go to those evil, edgy guys; just take our gay, platitudinous advice instead!

They are doing our work for us, even better than we ever could

View attachment 222261

Whether IT likes it or not he'll end up here.

When he follows all their shitty advice and the girlfriend fails to materialize he'll learn about the truth. The blackpill.

That's how I'm here.

Wow, truly brutal shit

Making women cry with only your looks is based

That's literally all women though, yes they wear make up and show their cleavage and all that to attract the hot guys; not for "themselves" or for you.

Anybody have the username?

He needs to join us
Sadly the OP who took the screenshot censored the name
View attachment 222256
Stupidest logic I have ever, heard. Toilet dresses up to attract men and gets pissed off when it is not the men SHE wants, My brains cells are burning up at this point
It is finished for Zoomercels like me.

So cringe bro what did u expect you subhuman fuck? That girls will actually like you xD?

He should go ER on her tbhngl

Last edited:
"With what I don't deserve"

JFL instead of just politely notifying him that she wasn't interested in him, she was offended that he considered her to be in her league.

Foid behavior.