Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biden HHS pick Rachel Levine would make history as first openly Jewish transgender Senate-confirmed federal official

Absolutely pathetic. They are trying so hard to make trans bullshit a legitimate part of medical science.

Onion-tier headline

Absolutely pathetic. They are trying so hard to make trans bullshit a legitimate part of medical science.
Reddit tier presidential administration tbh :lul:

Just imagine a bunch of fucking adults elected official with law degrees have to take this "thing" seriously and pretends it's a person and then give it a top ranking position.

This time in the world will really be remembered as fucking hilarious by historians

Reddit thought process is mainstream now.
Everything on reddit is 5 to 10 years behind what happens IRL. Same with twitter. Which is why you should want those sites gone tbh

Do Americans really do this?

This time in the world will really be remembered as fucking hilarious by historians
tbh I hope humanity doesn't make it that far and there are no historians to remember these times like that.

tbh I hope humanity doesn't make it that far and there are no historians to remember these times like that.
me too, but I doubt the world ends anytime soon

Based but yeah it's wishful thinking at best to think the world will end anytime soon.
I remember very specifically when I was 13 being clueless about the future and not knowing how to take care of myself without my parents, i'd tell myself that the world will end before then, all the signs are there, which is a big part of the reason why I never tried to grow up.

I remember very specifically when I was 13 being clueless about the future and not knowing how to take care of myself without my parents, i'd tell myself that the world will end before then, all the signs are there, which is a big part of the reason why I never tried to grow up.
Yeah what's more with the internet you have people mocking and gloating to incels how incels that are struggling will die out and humanity will progress without them. These are the same people that talk about about having a good personality and being a good person btw. Absolute hypocrites.

surprised the tranny didn't get the nod for the top spot at HHS tbh

Thanks black people for voting 80% for joe Biden!!!!

But Trump held up a rainbow flag so both sides are equally tranny-loving.

- coping (sand)niggercels like @ppe and @fulltime

Imagine nominating a trannie.

chinkcel approves it

free peepee chop off mutilation operation for everyone , good for your health.

Thanks black people for voting 80% for joe Biden!!!!
Beside that whoever challenges the voting results is getting sued into poverty by Dominion preventing anyone from looking into the records seriously.

Oh great, even more nutjobs infiltrating our government so they can focus on their stupid mental delusions and punishing people for calling out their bullshit, instead of addressing anything that matters.

This is truly empowering , my 12 year old queer cousin would love hearing such good news

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back