Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Biden planning "online taskforce" to focus on the connection between mass shootings, online harassment and violence against women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Screenshot 20201118 054533 YouTube

Every single solitary person who uses this forum is already on a list but now this "taskforce" will start taking the next steps..

@PPEcel just keep that joe biden profile picture, I'm sure it will save you when they come for us.
20201118 055107
Screenshot 20201118 055325 YouTube

Screenshot 20201118 055333 YouTube

Just like how in Europe you can be taken to jail for a difference of opinion, I promise you theyll be back logging everyone's posts here.

Last edited:
This is the like the 10th thread about this :feelsseriously:

Presidents are mostly powerless without the support of Congress.

Presidents are mostly powerless without the support of Congress.
Inb4 Democrats rig the Georgia run-offs and the Senate is 50-50 which means Kamala Harris decides when a tie occurs

Inb4 Democrats rig the Georgia run-offs and the Senate is 50-50 which means Kamala Harris decides when a tie occurs

If David Perdue loses, we know it's rigged. He won during the first count by almost two whole percentage points. If a recount makes him lose, we might as well have recounts everywhere.

I'm reading first time so
I'm gonna bash your head in with a sledgehammer (in Minecraft violence mod of course :p:heart:)
If David Perdue loses, we know it's rigged. He won during the first count by almost two whole percentage points. If a recount makes him lose, we might as well have recounts everywhere.
It's not impossible considering the shit that went on during the presidential election

Stengel's proposal is a pipe dream so I'm not concerned one bit
Just like everything else was until it wasnt. You're willfully ignorant and you will continue to be until the day you die.

Hopefully the congress will try to prevent this

Just like everything else was until it wasnt. You're willfully ignorant and you will continue to be until the day you die.

I'm willfully ignorant?

You overestimate the power of the presidency and you're just as hysterical as every other normie. The world isn't going to end because "the other side" wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back