Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Biden will be inaugurated in 5 days

Lmao, bro, I wanna enslave women, I own a gun, and I believe in [redacted] to fags and trannies. You think because im not a capital cuck like youself, that you're anyhing less than a soyboy? You're some teenager who discovered his believes last year. Gtfo little faggot, it's hilarious watching you tryna navigate being a magatard and realize you're a joke

You're
Communists wanna take your gun away from you, communists wanna give women more and more rights and even make women our presidents, commies want to make kids into trannies and faggots.
Economically communism simply doesn't work so that's also a retarded reason to vote for it.

And yeah me not voting for what faggots and trannies and dumb low IQ niggers like you vote for does make me more based than you'll ever be. I'm 30+ years old btw.

Communists wanna take your gun away from you, communists wanna give women more and more rights and even make women our presidents, commies want to make kids into trannies and faggots.
Economically communism simply doesn't work so that's also a retarded reason to vote for it.

And yeah me not voting for what faggots and trannies and dumb low IQ niggers like you vote for does make me more based than you'll ever be. I'm 30+ years old btw.
There's nothing communist about Biden or the Democratic establishment as a whole.

You're really 30+? Gee, from your language I was under the impression I was talking to a 15-year-old.

There's nothing communist about Biden or the Democratic establishment as a whole.

You're really 30+? Gee, from your language I was under the impression I was talking to a 15-year-old.
That's a compliment coming from you my man. I don't wanna look mature or smart in your cucked leftwing eyes fakecel infiltrating soyboy.

Communists wanna take your gun away from you
You don't fucking know what a communist is then, very clearly, lib. arming the citzens is one of the first pillars of communism. you retard.

communists wanna give women more and more rights and even make women our presidents, commies want to make kids into trannies and faggots.
So you literally just have no clue what communism is as a political system at all. You just say random stuff. Remind me again, was it the former soviet union that normalized tranny faggotry, women's sexual liberation and faggotry, or was it capitalist cucked shitholes like america??
Complete fucking retard.
First of all, I could show that last comment you posted to anyone here and they'd immediately deduce you're 16. You're also clearly extremely low iq and have 0 clue what you're talking about

You don't fucking know what a communist is then, very clearly, lib. arming the citzens is one of the first pillars of communism. you retard.

So you literally just have no clue what communism is as a political system at all. You just say random stuff. Remind me again, was it the former soviet union that normalized tranny faggotry, women's sexual liberation and faggotry, or was it capitalist cucked shitholes like america??
Complete fucking retard.

First of all, I could show that last comment you posted to anyone here and they'd immediately deduce you're 16. You're also clearly extremely low iq and have 0 clue what you're talking about
Dude you gotta be fucking retarded, I don't talk to commies anymore for many reasons, but an incel commie who denies the faggotry that commies and marxists are promoting to destroy the west and get more losers on their side is a new one. You're just here as an example my man I don't actually wanna talk politics with a commie again.

I suggest everyone who is confused to look up some communists, "breadtube" is where most of these trannies and ugly feminist faggot youtubers hang out and they're all cucks, every single one of them want womens rights and feminism and think guns are bad or spend their days defending female tittystreamers.

Yeah I dunno. Might not be good now since all the silicon valley companies will just ban everything now with the government approval. What will you say @PPEcel when they ban .co or their services? Why wouldn't they do it they already banned the other site parlaer or whatever its name is.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't ban .co unless they just use it for intelligence gathering which is probably what's happening, but I don't even really care if they spy on me I don't have a stake in this society so unless they lock me up they can go fuck themselves in fact even then it will have little effect on me since I spend majority of my time in my head anyway; If I rot in my jail cell or my home cell it doesn't make much difference to me since in my head I am free.

Whatever helps accelerate USA downfall is good enough for me. I can't wait for our Chinese overlords to take over I will aid them in whatever way I can FUCK THE WEST, fucking piece of shits I fucking DESPISE the west so fucking much I hope every single fucking western country crumbles and consumes itself in civil war that's all they deserve for fucking this world up. USA had it coming for the longest time I can't wait for that shithole to collapse.

I can't wait to get my Chinese citizenship. I'll serve CPC with all my vigor.

Dude you gotta be fucking retarded, I don't talk to commies anymore for many reasons, but an incel commie who denies the faggotry that commies and marxists are promoting to destroy the west and get more losers on their side is a new one. You're just here as an example my man I don't actually wanna talk politics with a commie again.

I suggest everyone who is confused to look up some communists, "breadtube" is where most of these trannies and ugly feminist faggot youtubers hang out and they're all cucks, every single one of them want womens rights and feminism and think guns are bad or spend their days defending female tittystreamers.
I like how the west and capitalism promoted tranny and faggotry on its own but somehow people blame it on communism.

In Russia, and former soviet union countries, it's illegal to be gay. Unlikes your faggy shithole.

and stop talking about youtube, you're tryna larp as a grown man, grown men get their political beliefs from outside the internet, you child.

I like how the west and capitalism promoted tranny and faggotry on its own but somehow people blame it on communism.

In Russia, and former soviet union countries, it's illegal to be gay. Unlikes your faggy shithole.

and stop talking about youtube, you're tryna larp as a grown man, grown men get their political beliefs from outside the internet, you child.
Lmao dude you're a communist, wherever the fuck you got your gay beliefs is not where I want to get them.

Being a faggot was literally promoted by far-left commies in our countries but sure, keep talking about the soviet union. Every fucking leftwing youtuber is a fucking faggot and so are you.

Yeah I dunno. Might not be good now since all the silicon valley companies will just ban everything now with the government approval. What will you say @PPEcel when they ban .co or their services? Why wouldn't they do it they already banned the other site parlaer or whatever its name is.

I don't see a reason why they wouldn't ban .co unless they just use it for intelligence gathering which is probably what's happening, but I don't even really care if they spy on me I don't have a stake in this society so unless they lock me up they can go fuck themselves in fact even then it will have little effect on me since I spend majority of my time in my head anyway; If I rot in my jail cell or my home cell it doesn't make much difference to me since in my head I am free.

Whatever helps accelerate USA downfall is good enough for me. I can't wait for our Chinese overlords to take over I will aid them in whatever way I can FUCK THE WEST, fucking piece of shits I fucking DESPISE the west so fucking much I hope every single fucking western country crumbles and consumes itself in civil war that's all they deserve for fucking this world up. USA had it coming for the longest time I can't wait for that shithole to collapse.

View attachment 396867

Commies are gonna delete my website, but I love them anyways because they don't like the west and the west has white women that I wanna fuck but can't because I'm ugly.

Seriously enjoy your fucking reeducation camp you absolute cuck.

Lmao dude you're a communist, wherever the fuck you got your gay beliefs is not where I want to get them.

Being a faggot was literally promoted by far-left commies in our countries but sure, keep talking about the soviet union. Every fucking leftwing youtuber is a fucking faggot and so are you
being a faggot was promoted by capitalists. your hero donald trump held the fag flag that said lgbtq for trump. all americans are fags. you will never be true men. soyboy

being a faggot was promoted by capitalists. your hero donald trump held the fag flag that said lgbtq for trump. all americans are fags. you will never be true men. soyboy
Dude you know you'll fucking lose this, go away the entire forum is cringing at your defense of faggotry.

Dude you know you'll fucking lose this, go away the entire forum is cringing at your defense of faggotry.
lmao, you already lost. you joined the forum yesterday, literally no one knows or respects you

lmao, you already lost. you joined the forum yesterday, literally no one knows or respects you
Okay you win all debates because you've been on this forum longer, typical commielevels of IQ. Nobody likes commies here, nobody likes Biden here, only a few dumb niggercels who hate whitey more than foids, aka you.

Okay you win all debates because you've been on this forum longer, typical commielevels of IQ. Nobody likes commies here, nobody likes Biden here, only a few dumb niggercels who hate whitey more than foids, aka you.
LMAO, cacs are so fucking weird. like genuinely so insecure and embarrassing. Natural cucks

What am I insecure about?
Every single belief you have. that's why you're so adamant about stuff you clearly don't understand or even know what they are. that's why you're a soyboy fag

Every single belief you have. that's why you're so adamant about stuff you clearly don't understand or even know what they are. that's why you're a soyboy fag
dumb the simpsons GIF

Exactly you've got nothing and just say dumb shit, moving on.

Being a faggot was literally promoted by far-left commies in our countries but sure, keep talking about the soviet union. Every fucking leftwing youtuber is a fucking faggot and so are you.

Commies are gonna delete my website, but I love them anyways because they don't like the west and the west has white women that I wanna fuck but can't because I'm ugly.

Seriously enjoy your fucking reeducation camp you absolute cuck.
Yes that's is right, I knew you would say something like this. China has a tight grip on their informational networks. There is widespread censorship do you think I don't know that? However there is a difference. They focus all their censor efforts on anti-state rhetoric not on personal discussions such as .co in fact the CPC are FAR more supportive of Chinese incel men than any other cucked government in this world, they openly help them ascend and there are many government programs in pairing people together; they not only understand the cel issue but launch major state programs to fix it. They do not hunt cels down, they do not prosecute them in anyway shape or form. In fact they openly protect them when they do illegal shit like kidnap women from across the border. They are based as fuck I love CPC.

What has west ever done for you as a cel? We are fucking oppressed. In my country if it was ever outed what I write here and Police would identify me I would be locked up or fined. I have to live in fear. Is this the society I should support? Fuck that.

There are two ways to view the world from the eyes of social governance. Friedrich Hayek explains it pretty well in his legendary 'Road to serfdom' book. Either you believe you can mold humanity into something better by social engineering or you don't and just accept that we are what we are Friedrich believed the latter I believe the former. But China utilizes best of both worlds in a supreme compromise. They maintain a large amount of financial freedoms and all the social benefits that steer from personal ownerships and at the same time they engage in nation-wide social engineering bettering their system and society. Eventually all of this will pay off as every generation is building upon the last.

I think you misunderstand me. I said I despise the west, this includes all the 'commie' wannabees over there. In fact they should be first in line for a bullet when the CPC takes over because CPC values order over everything and those 'commies' wannabes are a threat to that. They are nothing like their CPC counterparts, don't even dare to compare them. Fucking democrat commie shills and all the other commies in the West will bring nothing but destruction to your states. Good, that is exactly what I want. Let them destroy themselves while CPC picks up all the influence USA left behind, they are already doing it over in Africa since Eurocucks cucked out of there..

You think I will be put in a camp I think on the contrary, CPC will love my personality, they could make good use of me there will be no need for reeducation since I already agree with everything they do.

Eventually in a couple generations when CPC has progressed their state social engineering further China will become among the best places in the world to live. I rather plant my roots there. Why would I support any western country as an incel? You fucking kidding me are you fucking blind can't you say we are basically hunted in the west? Even under trump. Fuck yourself you fucking cuck go suck some redpilled dicks while you rot alone and your redpilled friends laugh at you for being a virgin.

Sorry I don't read dumb commieshit written by 15 year olds.

If I was 15 year old I wouldn't be on this site dumb shitter. You are just some politicalfag causing trouble on the site. We come here to cope not to fucking argue over politics go to some political forum if you want to politicope.

You are so simple minded. You hear the word communism and instantly go into communistbad. China isn't even fucking communist by definition to be honest their market economy is more free than many European countries.

Those blanket terms are for brainlets like you the real world is much more complicated than that there is a millions different components in nation building, they are summed up to brainlet political terms so normalfags like you can wank off to them but they differ supremely between one another. There wasn't a single communist or a capitalist nation on this planet that had the same economic or social policies they all differ greatly though some more similar than other but China is a great example of this because they are very unique in how they adopt communism.

If you think I support the western communists you are mistaken. All the antifa faggots, all the democraft shills, all of that shit is a fucking caricature and should be dealt with lead.

4 more days until biden gets butter biscuited

our forefathers couldn't prevent this other than with 100% state sovereignty
Yep.
Most of the asian cultures for example, haven´t lost their homogeneous society.
So why did Europe ?
All non-whites should return to their Countries ( even those who were born here ), and rebuild.
As for the jews, all of the main heads should be persecuted for the crimes against humanity, and those who support it ( like the commies, zionists ) thrown in jail to rethink their ideological statement.

The mulatos ( race-mixed mongrels ) would receive euthanasia, or leave elsewhere permanently.
Exactly typical low iq commie, doesn't care, doesn't read.

Also good joke man, did your lefty youtubers teach you that, what an absolute cuck it's so sad how many faggots are on this forum.
Those who watch youtube cuckolds like Destiny, or Vaush have already lost the game in the political field.
It´s either natsoc or bust.

Last edited:

View attachment 396867
Tech companies have never needed the government's approval to terminate their services to any particular individual or organization for violating their terms of service. It doesn't matter who's in the White House.

You would be mistaken to think that Silicon Valley would escape scrutiny with Democrats in control of the executive and legislative branches. There has been a longstanding campaign on both sides of the aisle to rein in Google, Amazon, and Facebook's anti-competitive practices.

You will not end up in prison merely for being a .co member, despite what most of our forum's resident fear-mongering retards say. There won't be new "hate speech" laws or concentration camps. The belief that the White House will somehow "target" incels is absurd; Biden can't be arsed to give a fuck about the minutiae, the day-to-day workings of every individual three-letter agency. It is the federal bureaucracy that has a great deal of latitude on how it allocates the resources appropriated to it by Congress and it is under the Trump administration that the federal bureaucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities.

Most MAGA apes on .co can't be honest enough to admit that their opposition to the incoming Biden administration is motivated by online tribalism and conspiracy-mongering as opposed to any genuine policy grievances.

The belief that the White House will somehow "target" incels is absurd; Biden can't be arsed to give a fuck about the minutiae, the day-to-day workings of every individual three-letter agency. It is the federal bureaucracy that has a great deal of latitude on how it allocates the resources appropriated to it by Congress and it is under the Trump administration that the federal bureaucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities.
Trump listened to Alex Jones a lot and Alex Jones had said repeatedly on his show how most terrorists and shooters are incels so maybe that's where the incentive to start intelligence gathering of incel communities under Trump's administration came from.

Last edited:
Yeah, uh, no. I'm pretty sure career FBI officials don't use Alex Jones' show to decide how they monitor domestic extremism.

Yeah, uh, no. I'm pretty sure career FBI officials don't use Alex Jones' show to decide how they monitor domestic extremism.
But you said
"it is under the Trump administration that the federal bureaucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities."

Since the Trump administration wasn't the ordinary conventional administration is it possible that this due in part to Trump listening to Alex Jones about incels? Otherwise what you are arguing is that the FBI officials act independently of a presidential administration. In which case it makes no sense to argue that under Trump the federal bureucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities and so that make Trump bad because that would have happened anyway under any presidential administration after the AM attacks and shooting by Scott Beirle again focused attention on incels.

@Wizard32 thoughts?

Last edited:
But you said
"it is under the Trump administration that the federal bureaucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities."

Since the Trump administration wasn't the ordinary conventional administration is it possible that this due in part to Trump listening to Alex Jones about incels? Otherwise what you are arguing is that the FBI officials act independently of a presidential administration. In which case it makes no sense to argue that under Trump the federal bureucracy began intelligence gathering of incel communities because that would have happened anyway under any presidential administration after the AM attacks and shooting by Scott Beirle again focused attention on incels.

Yes, to an extent. I merely pointed out that it was under the Trump administration that the FBI's behavioural analysis unit and the criminal investigative division began to monitor incel communities to drive home my point that the bureaucracy has a life of its own, so to speak. I wasn't blaming the Trump administration.

And yes. I would venture to say that the biggest catalyst for FBI monitoring of incels at this point is not the AM van attack but the 2019 Dallas courthouse shooting. An incident involving a former U.S. Army infantryman engaged in a shootout with Federal Protective Service agents in a federal building probably rings much bigger alarm bells for the intelligence community than any incident involving a yoga studio or a community college.

When Kamala becomes president i want you to create threads simping for her too.

Yes, to an extent. I merely pointed out that it was under the Trump administration that the FBI's behavioural analysis unit and the criminal investigative division began to monitor incel communities to drive home my point that the bureaucracy has a life of its own, so to speak. I wasn't blaming the Trump administration.
Okay
And yes. I would venture to say that the biggest catalyst for FBI monitoring of incels at this point is not the AM van attack but the 2019 Dallas courthouse shooting. An incident involving a former U.S. Army infantryman engaged in a shootout with Federal Protective Service agents in a federal building probably rings much bigger alarm bells for the intelligence community than any incident involving a yoga studio or a community college.
True that's when the airforce put out a briefing on incels. The thing is the 2019 Dallas courthouse shooting only loosely related to incels. The shooter was most likely just using buzzwords. Unfortunate incel luck if that was the biggest catalyst for the intelligence community to start seriously investigating incels.

So I read some people think AJ was talking shit about us, I haven't watched the full video but even in the first 5 minutes he seems pretty cool about us instead of calling us all terrorists.

Edit: okay he may be a little anti-incel.
Those who watch youtube cuckolds like Destiny, or Vaush have already lost the game in the political field.
It´s either natsoc or bust.
Hasan/shoeonhead/contrapoints/philosophytube. They're all trannyloving cucks or are trannies themselves and they're all commies. How the fuck does an incel allign himself with these people, I know, they don't, they're fakecel infiltrators.

Last edited:
Good, that's literally what's happening, it might not be exactly communism but it's the same idea of killing middle-class and using a bunch of angry low IQ fucks like @FullTimeLoser to take out the bourgeoisie which are white males in 2020.

Here just an example of what to expect the next 8 years.

View: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/134770464113646387

Oh yeah it's like the corporate eco technocratic socialism new order or something. Get the microchip in you, Mark of the Beast and all that.

So I read some people think AJ was talking shit about us, I haven't watched the full video but even in the first 5 minutes he seems pretty cool about us instead of calling us all terrorists.

Edit: okay he may be a little anti-incel.

AJ has a lot of interesting things to say occasionally ngl. His intended audience is more paleoconservatives with families though tbh
Hasan/shoeonhead/contrapoints/philosophytube. They're all trannyloving cucks or are trannies themselves and they're all commies. How the fuck does an incel allign himself with these people
I don't get it either. I guess their disdain and contempt for lower class poor males that cling to nationalism supersedes all else.

Saying commies want to arm the populace is a lie. Bolsheviks were aggressive in their gun grabbing.

So you respond again with another lie, more jew projection
View attachment 398011
I didn't actual lie, it was still white capitalist countries that championed modern globohomo and trannism. And many versions of communism encourages arming the people.

Pete and Repeat sitting on a log, Pete falls off, who's left?
If Pete means just "Pete" then Repeat.
If Pete could mean also "peat" in addition to "Pete then Pete and Re or just Re

Btw how do you plan on handling these next 4 years?

it's so sad how many faggots are on this forum.
This. Patriots like yourself will always be outnumbered by low-iq shitskins and insectoid, money-worshipping chinks like those you've mentioned previously. It's a microcosm of what's happening to the Western world as we speak.

Noooo! Rigged election! He was chosen by god to serve two terms!
1595620254998s

Interesting. Aren't you guys supposed to stand for free speech, all that shit?
Jfl at thinking magafags have any consistency

biden is a weak spineless old man who wont do shit for he is to weak to truly change anything. makes me question how anyone can vote for a weak leader

Reminder: @PPEcel is a CCP shill.