Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

big balkan nerd gets success without self-improooving at all, just vlogging all day

• Thread starter turbocuckcel_7000
  • Start date
turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW2x9j3h67c

>moving in with wife, house in the middle of nowhere
>i don't have a car
>i don't have a driving license even
>i don't have power tools in the house and can't do home improvement
>my wife is paying for half the house or more
>joke about muh cholesterol because i'm fat
>clownishly refer to sleeping with wife as "the fuckening ritual"
>i want to jerk off but neighbors might see me from this angle
>literally just vlog, play videogames and coom

View: https://twitter.com/not__vee/status/1281943877533020170

JFL so there you go, it seems if you have some shitty vlogger/influencer/tiktoker fame, some bare minimum of socialization, you can make it while being otherwise retarded. it cancels out all incel traits instantly.
in poor european countries having status with foreigners (omg he talks to americans and has american fans!! wowww!!) seems especially useful.

you can't, however, make it by being a self-improooooooving nofap dopamine-fasting gymcel that has 0 status and isn't known by anyone and isn't introduced to women by anyone. you need a hell of a lot more than that. especially now that social ties are fracturing to the point you might not interact properly (no autistic cold approach) with women for years, even if you are employed.
you need some kind of edge to deal with such a situation. the fact that slovenly autists can make it without self-improooooooving at all should tell you as much.

Oh you're talking about Vee. I followed him for a while. He's a smart dude.

is it worship if i claim that she's cute? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

BBC strikes again

Is he an ugly subhuman?

Those building look so dystopic and cool in the thumbnail

Last edited:

>i don't have a car

JFL so there you go, it seems if you have some shitty vlogger/influencer/tiktoker fame, some bare minimum of socialization, you can make it while being otherwise retarded. it cancels out all incel traits instantly.
in poor european countries having status with foreigners (omg he talks to americans and has american fans!! wowww!!) seems especially useful.

you can't, however, make it by being a self-improooooooving nofap dopamine-fasting gymcel that has 0 status and isn't known by anyone and isn't introduced to women by anyone. you need a hell of a lot more than that. especially now that social ties are fracturing to the point you might not interact properly (no autistic cold approach) with women for years, even if you are employed.
you need some kind of edge to deal with such a situation. the fact that slovenly autists can make it without self-improooooooving at all should tell you as much.

Isnt this guy sargons carrier pigeon?

Theres a very real chance (like 90%+) hes a cuck

Everyone in the skeptic community is JFL

>i don't have a car

"Vloggers" need to be exterminated with fire in The Sims 4

the point of this thread is he's so stupid and awkward about ascending, that it's just really annoying to watch, doesn't really matter who he is

He is famemaxxing. Guarantee that relationship won't last.

is it worship if i claim that she's cute? :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
Why even bother publicly mentioning this. What purpose does it serve other than to boost her ego?

I'm genuinely curious. I want to figure out why human men do this

Why even bother publicly mentioning this. What purpose does it serve other than to boost her ego?

I'm genuinely curious. I want to figure out why human men do this
just asking tbhngl

but i'll never call gorls cute again anyway, my mistake brocel :feelsokman:

just asking tbhngl

but i'll never call gorls cute again anyway, my mistake brocel :feelsokman:
All good humancel

PAY GORILLAS