Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious big boobs or small boobs?

big boobs or small boobs?

• Big

Votes: 22 23.4%
  • Small

Votes: 14 14.9%
  • Average

Votes: 20 21.3%
  • All is good

Votes: 38 40.4%

• Total voters
I like all kinds of titties.

Unlike women who only want big dicks
full

All have their charm tbh. From flat chest to extremely big jogs, as long as they're natural. Fake boobs are horrid.

I dont really care but average is ok.

It's all about proportions. Big boobs will not look attractive on a fat woman, but they will on a normal-sized woman.

It's not really a priority for me though. I'm an ass man. The sight of an attractive girl with a nice thick booty in tight jeans is a joy to behold.

Boob size literally have no effect on a foid's SMV...

Yet they act like having small boobs is more psychologically damaging than a man having a recessed chin.

shape and firmness/perkiness are what is important. small ones look the best on average, and the bigger they are the more chance of sagging and whatnot. i guess i should not that while small breasts are attractive, there is such a thing as too small where a foid looks flat chested as it makes them look like little boys which is not something i'm into. ass>tits though.

Boobs and vegana :feelsthink:

I would like itty bitty titties w a jiggly ass and sum thick ass thighs