Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Big money plan

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I'm not even kidding but are there any low t fags in here? Those that don't look DOM?
There was this Chinese foid livestreaming and she was using face filters and shit, once her face filter glitched out or some shit and everyone saw she was like 50 or some shit. So there are apps around that make you look like a foid plus wigs can be bought online. You know what I'm saying now.. We can make a fucking bank if we act smart and shit just lol and this is potential 10k per month UNTIL DEATH. I am not even fuckkng KIDDING.
I thought how great it would be to just chop off my dick and be a foid just to get some $ out of cucks but that's trans and gay as fuck ded srs. Then I remembered this Chinese livestreamer, all those 4chan autists pretending to be foids and fooling millions.
I am building a MEGA(not rly mega but max 15 incels) Incel Ewhoring "secret" group. All of us will research apps, give tips to each other(in this case I will be the biggest helper here I think), I will tell u what sites to register in and shit, then we're gonna shout each other out etc etc.

THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CHANCE U NIBBA TO MAKE A BIG BANK, DON'T MISS IT OUT AND INVITE ME TO DISCORD WEED#3722.
I dont wanna talk in more details here because normie cucks will steal this idea and shit just lol.srs just fuking lol if u don't do this, a lot of drugs, surgeries and whatever u want in ur life awaits u, money is everything.

Sounds good in theory but probably retarded in practice :feelstastyman:

So trannymaxxx to get money from cucks?
Yes it pretty gay. But in theory will work if you don't mind being very gay imo.

I won't do it tho it's gay sorry OP.