Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Big Tech is well within their rights to ban conservatives

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Although I think its wrong to discriminate, Political affiliation is not a protected class therefore businesses can discriminate on that basis.

They are protected under free exercise.

With that being said I am going to throughly enjoy watching Liberals slowly come to the realization that eventually that Gun will be turned on them. I will love watching that with all my heart.

I wanna leave this cucked country

yeah, but try to deny making a penis shaped cake for a faggot and be sued to death

I guess the telecommunications act of 1996 isn't allowed to exist then since phone companies are private. Government oppression is bad, but oppression by private companies producing the exact same result is fine because muh values that I have as a midwit

Cuckservatives should do the same for soy businesses.

With that being said I am going to throughly enjoy watching Liberals slowly come to the realization that eventually that Gun will be turned on them. I will love watching that with all my heart.
Liberals will start executing eachother for not being the right kind of liberal. It will be like the French Revolution. The vegan liberals will execute the meat eating liberals. The trannies will execute the lesbians. The single mothers will execute married women. Liberals will eat eachothers brains until a Napolean type emporer emerges and puts an end to all of the insanity.

cuckservatives own $10k in guns, get punisher tattoos, get shot in the dick in some foreign country that doesn't even have a flag emoji just to say shit like "I don't agree with firing me and banning me from the computer for my views, but god damn it I'll defend your right to do it with my life"

yeah, but try to deny making a penis shaped cake for a faggot and be sued to death
He eventually won that. Had to go all the way to Scotus to come to that conclusion

truth. in an ideal world though government would have nationalized social media or heavily restrict it by now. no one exercises free speech at Town Halls or news paper anymore , law should be updated to reflect new tech but since dinosaurs run government ain't happening

He eventually won that. Had to go all the way to Scotus to come to that conclusion
i bet he would have his store burned to the ground in the current political climate, liberals don't give a fuck about scotus

if you aren't using alt tech you should get on that, I use bitchute and parler

Although I think its wrong to discriminate, Political affiliation is not a protected class therefore businesses can discriminate on that basis.

cels are within their rights to shoot women on sight in minecraft.

Liberals will start executing eachother for not being the right kind of liberal. It will be like the French Revolution. The vegan liberals will execute the meat eating liberals. The trannies will execute the lesbians. The single mothers will execute married women. Liberals will eat eachothers brains until a Napolean type emporer emerges and puts an end to all of the insanity.
that sounds like a utopia. JFL!

True, although leftists will probably blame the increasing poverty rate on conservatism and/or capitalism, just like the soviets under stalin blamed poverty on "not enough communism".

Also those "muh democracy" libertarians (see Sargon) are getting a good dose of reality check as we are witnessing the death of democracy with the election fraud, tech censorship and what not.

if you aren't using alt tech you should get on that, I use bitchute and parler
bitchute is pretty good, parler is going to die after sunday because soys pressured their host to get rid of them.

bitchute is pretty good, parler is going to die after sunday because soys pressured their host to get rid of them.
They can never kill it because there are alternative web services out there that host things like gab and even this website

truth. in an ideal world though government would have nationalized social media or heavily restrict it by now. no one exercises free speech at Town Halls or news paper anymore , law should be updated to reflect new tech but since dinosaurs run government ain't happening
Agreed

If you have a monopoly then you have all the responsibility. "Just go make your own" it's completely retarded and sign of someone who's arguing in bad faith

Capitalism only makes sense when contained within a country and completely subjugated to the government