Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Bigdickcel = volcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
If you have 8" or above with at least average girth and are a virgin, you have either not been looking in the right places for some size queens, or you are LARPing.

It is fucking IMPOSSIBLE to have a dick that size in 2019 and not get laid.

i think dickpillers want dick in their asshole

Last edited:
Saying anything>face is a bluepilled cope tbh.

So If I whip out my 7 incher in public I can finally get some pussy?

How would they even know it's big? Also if your ugly af like us then this is just cope man. Why would they get your big dick when they can find someone better looking with a big dick as well

How would they even know it's big? Also if your ugly af like us then this is just cope man. Why would they get your big dick when they can find someone better looking with a big dick as well

If your dick is big enough you will dickmog all the guys in your area who everything else-mog you. Say if you had a 9 incher, you could find a size queen who has never had that size before.

Would probably need at least 8" tbh if ugly. 7 is quite a common size but you could always give the Venntro sites or 7orbetter.com a go. But obviously not whip it out in public lol.

Last edited:
If your dick is big enough you will dickmog all the guys in your area who everything else-mog you. Say if you had a 9 incher, you could find a size queen who has never had that size before.
So you think this guy saying he has a 9 incher would get laid?
If your ugly they probably wouldnt believe you

Attachments

• trucel currycel.jpg
    trucel currycel.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 55
So you think this guy saying he has a 9 incher would get laid?
If your ugly they probably wouldnt believe you

If a woman is a hardcore slutty giga-size queen, and no other 9 inchers at hand, then yes. He would have to know where to look though.

I honestly think the monstercockcels here are LARPing. Dick size is one of the most lied-about things on the internet. Pics or GTFO (no homo).

No dick for your face or race

Foids wont notice your dick if you're truecel.

If you have 8" or above
yeah like 99% of guys won't be that big. And that long with average girth would be a pencil dick at that point. Would rather be 6 inch and thick than long and skinny

Yeah dude, let me just whip out my 7.5 inch BBC in public. That'll get me all the ladies

It's not like they can see through your pants, you have to be good looking in order to attract foids.

It's not like they can see through your pants, you have to be good looking in order to attract foids.

This why you advertise on the internet on dating sites where you can.

Bigdickcels are lucky volcels, put a bag over your head or surgerymax. Gary from Parks and Rec landed a hot wife because he had the biggest dick, confirmed by his doctor.

no. you will get reported. And foids will send u to jail.
Dickpill doesn't do shit.

8 inch+ dicks would slay after some cosmetic surgery if they're 6ft+

I hate dickfags as well as tallfags tbh fuck everyone who is better than me

Just wear a bag on your head and walk around with your erect penis out theory?
Also would this work for manlets and framelets?

My dick 11cm, so is absolutely not volcel to wish only for petite lolis, but necessity

ur profile pic is a larp ??

Bigdick"cels" need to get out of here

Your face matters the most, but a big dick does play a part.

If you have 8" or above with at least average girth and are a virgin, you have either not been looking in the right places for some size queens, or you are LARPing.

It is fucking IMPOSSIBLE to have a dick that size in 2019 and not get laid.

Cope face mog's dick evertime

I once heard a girl say that 8 inch is the smallest she'd take
mfw 4 inches

There's literally cucks sites where all you have to do is post a pic of your gigantic dick NOT THE FACE NOT THE BODY (especially if you're black or mixed) then wait for a reply to fuck some Degenerate white foid while her cuck husband/bf jerking off somewhere. Fuck all of y'all fake big dickcels.

This is based only for humblebragging bigdickcel fucks. My dick is very small :feelshaha: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelsrope: