Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest cope of 2019

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
FB IMG 1566669505471

JFL all of them are good looking. Big cope image

probably in "ugly" category would be some 7/10 male jfl

Women love all type of guys... with specific bone length and angles teehee

>girls go for guys who fit their own height
>guy in pic is legit 2 feet taller than her

This is a solid chart for the average .co user.

This is a prime example of what women actually think when they hear these "types."

Women like different kinds of chads

idk and idc

I mean where did you get the image from (not its source of creation), you didn't magically upload it from your imagination now did you?

I mean where did you get the image from (not its source of creation), you didn't magically upload it from your imagination now did you?
random jewbook page that supposed to be supportive and normies were like "thats so right" in comment section

random jewbook page that supposed to be supportive and normies were like "thats so right" in comment section

Google image searched it, found a larger HD version:
Easy_9b6d94_7120729.jpg

I think you're very smart.

Double autism bait tricking us into thinking you don't get so you can laugh that we are the actual ones that don't get you're trolling

:feelsokman:

This is what gets me about the personality cope. I've legit known dudes with all sorts of personalities do well with women. There's a woman for almost any type of personality out there. The caveat however is that you have to good looking. Women have varied taste in the sense that they like different flavours of chad.
Pretty much, your looks are basically a females gateway to a potential relationship. How is she going to get to know your personality if she can't get past your face?

Google image searched it, found a larger HD version:
Easy_9b6d94_7120729.jpg
unironically there are so many blackpills in facebook, hell even more than in this forum

women love all kinds of famous /male model men

I thought that was satire made by some incel tbh.

suggestive irony, comical

Is OP retarded? That image is satire, lol. :feelskek:

Too much cope for me :feelsugh:

That's funny lol

"Women usually go for guys who fit their own height."

Picture of extremely tall chad heightmogging his foid...

JFL