Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Biggest Coper Award 2019

Who are the biggest copers?

• MGTOW

• Cucks/Soyboys/Niceguys

• Sub 8 Bluepilled men

Results are only viewable after voting.
ShaggyCel

ShaggyCel

Sc00b i'm afraid it's over. Zoinks
-
Who deserves this award and why?

4 because many men.
Didn't read
Not one second.
It's over.

sick avi brah

We should have annual Incel awards tbh :feelskek:

MSTOW. The cope is off the charts with these guys.

Who deserves this award and why?

Who: Peacecels

Why: Its like they have Stockholm Syndrome, nothing is more pathetic than defending your enemies who view you as filth and are going to treat you like shit anyways, trying to get "nice guy/morality" points so you can feel good about yourself, absolutely pathetic

Also JFL at my thread getting taken down, I got a 20% warning too

Who: Peacecels

Why: Its like they have Stockholm Syndrome, nothing is more pathetic than defending your enemies who view you as filth and are going to treat you like shit anyways, trying to get "nice guy/morality" points so you can feel good about yourself, absolutely pathetic

Also JFL at my thread getting taken down, I got a 20% warning too
Moralcels are more cucked, peacecels might be seen as people who life in solitude or who don't act on their ER cravings.

Moralcels are more cucked, peacecels might be seen as people who life in solitude or who don't act on their ER cravings.

When I say peacecels I basically mean moralcels, I mean the incels always trying to preach peace