Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Biggest cuck award goes to this brazilian cuck

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

auto-translate:

"
I wanted to talk a little bit about vinicius, of course I won't expose my boy here, but I wanted you (girls) through that, understand that you deserve much more than you imagine
This silly boy crying outside the train is vinicius
Vinicius sends me good morning every day when he wakes up, he asks me every day how was my day, even he already knowing how it was and what I did. Vinicius reminds me every day that I have to eat well and drink water because of anxiety, he calls me every day by video call for us to brush our teeth together and go to sleep, and he stays in the connection until I sleep. He was looking for me at work with red roses almost every week, he also gave me flowers that I thought somewhere on the way home and left note under my pillow for me to read when I went to sleep. Now that I moved, vinicius works all month, to be able to come in my city to see me, I live 100 km from him, and so he had to learn alone to come to me, learn to take the train full, Bus Full, learn to move in uber apps and 99 and even with all this complication away, he always arrives smiling, takes me to eat, to have ice cream, buy açai and chocolate every time he comes here for us to see the Netflix releases together, and every time he has to leave, he cries the whole way and keeps making plans for when he comes back again.
Among all these things, we fight yes, I outbreak too, for this so far from him, he the same... look, it doesn't last 5 minutes our fights, because every time we fight and I get really mad , the vincius sends me out, send me audio, call me, put things for me to see and be happy, and even if I say it doesn't work, it works yes Always worked.
I wanted from the bottom of my heart that all of you could have the feeling of being loved that way, be treated like princess every day, and feel that there is reciprocity yes, which is not just a meme

You all deserve the whole galaxy! Don't just accept a little star"

JUST IMAGINE BEING SUCH A FAGGOT CUCK LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meanwhile chad fucks her for an hour,leave and never call back LMAO

Imagine what his ancestors would think about their descendant being such a giga cuck.

Imagine what his ancestors would think about their descendant being such a giga cuck.
his ancestors raped to prime native JBs and now look at him now.pathetic.

BrazilianSmegma is that you?

I think we just found Braziliansoyma :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Meanwhile where she is, chad is just banging her and leaving. God, talk about betabuxxing.

I found her Insta. Does he mog you?

Also I can't understand the story, can anyone summarise it?
Short answer: bluepilled shit.
Long answer: the guy treats the female like a princess and she pretends to care about him. The female uses this as an example for reciprocated love exists and gets tons of likes for it.

I hate this fucking country. Full of vagina worshipers like this cuck.

It's the estrogen in the food I'm telling you boyos

He should sunbathe on the traintracks...

i dont feel any saddness for cucks

What did he expect.