Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Biggest dreams in life

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
What are your copes/more or less realizable dreams (unrelated to inceldom)? Write all the details you want.

Mine are pretty boring and mostly relate around niche interests associated with animals.

Owning an aquarium/terrarium one day. But my problem is that I cannot make up my mind what animals I want to keep. There are so many, the problem is that when I look at animals I completely fall for them for a short period of time and then I find something else. When it comes to fish I like pufferfish, needlefish (like Xenentodon), snakeheads (they are sadly illegal where I live), moray eels, polypterids and predators generally (like Belonesox/Hepsetus/Hoplias/etc). If size/reality wasn't important, I would like to have tigerfish and payaras (I once saw one of them in a shop and it was one of the best youth memories I had, which says a lot about the difference between my life and those of successful/attractive people) - but keeping them is unrealistic and this dream is nothing more than an infantile delusion.

I like many different invertebrates (like assassination bugs, predatory beetles, centipedes, millipedes, mantids, solifugids and scorpions), reptiles and amphibians. I especially like Cyclocosmia (just look at the patterns on the sclerotized opisthosoma of these trapdoor spiders).

Cyclocosmia
Cyclocosmia2

I just enjoy them all and cannot decide which ones I want. And I always discover new ones like African arowanas (Heterotis) this morning. Furthermore, I am too old for that shit. Others started in their childhood days and I will never catch up to them. Furthermore, my knowledge about animals is not contemporary/modern anymore. Most of my knowledge is from old books/articles. And my luck was extremely bad in the past. Otherwise, I would only want some carnivorous plants and maybe a fishing license. But none of this possible because I am in an unsteady housing/working situation and I don't want anything get affected by the shit in my life and I also can't get my life in order in the forseeable future. I also once dreamed of owning a butterfly/insect collection and a skeleton collection.

I don't have bigger ambitions anymore, I do nothing with my life except browsing the internet for animals, watching documentaries, listening to music, fapping, working, being on .co/other platforms and sleeping.
If I had a GF I would visit zoos/aquariums with her, talk with her about animals and show her some of my favorite documentaries, these were my delusional and bluepilled thoughts back then, extremely cucked (I know) and not going to happen due to my face, height and autism.

living in my fantasy world

I also have enormous day dreams, phantasy-coping is extremely valid. How is your phantasy world? I mostly phantasize about sci-fi and medieval stuff mashed together (like in Dune).

Legit. I have spent so many years constructing my world, its unironically better than IRL. God is a hack, this world sucks ass.

Last edited:
Having a gf would literally be the highest obtainable goal in my life.

I never got why normies downplay the impact regular sex has. Id be over the moon if i got laid even once

Legit. I have spent so many years constructing my world, its unironically better than IRL. God is a hack, this world sucks ass.
Yup, this reality is shit. I too would love to live in a fantasy land, similar to one you can read about or watch in a book or movie.
Since I can't rly think of an immediate way to leave this reality which is limiting, I do have a few nice dreams here.

Namely, I am rly big on Urbexing (exploring places you're not supposed to go, I have explored about 12 storm drain systems, an abandoned ship, a variety of abandoned buildings) I find Urbexing as close to a fantasy I can get to within this realm of reality.
So naturally, I want to do way more of it.

I also would like to climb mt. kilimanjaro, and try "train surfing" somewhere. I've seen a few videos on youtube of this guy named "Shiey" doing it and it seems really zen. Imagine just fucking off from society for some period of time by hopping freight trains and exploring shit. :feelsokman:

I've always want a very large family with like around 4-5 kids just like my grandfather had. I never undstand why people would never want to have a family of there own much less view it as immoral if they do.
(unrelated to inceldom)
oh probably traveling the world and seeing other places and not just tourist traps but like rural areas and places like that.
Urbexing (exploring places you're not supposed to go, I have explored about 12 storm drain systems, an abandoned ship, a variety of abandoned buildings)
this would probably be pretty based to do as well.
I also wanted to walk across America but I don't really have to survival knowledge, money, or low inhibition to survive a 6 month walk.

I haven't been interested in ants since my former years but I'd love to get back into it. I remember being 8 years old and queen hunting around my house, the diversity in my area is pathetic, I've only ever observed 3 species within about a 10km radius, and only successfully harboured colonies of two of those species.

My dream one day is to keep some species from the Atta genus. Leaf cutters have very specific environmental needs though, but when I can provide those needs I'm getting a colony as soon as possible.

Imagine never surpassing the bottom of basic needs
Maslows Hierarchy of Needs

Pengwin how is your internship going on? Update us. Do you get along with m'ladies? :feelsYall::chad:

Imagine never surpassing the bottom of basic needs
View attachment 383598

Pengwin how is your internship going on? Update us. Do you get along with m'ladies? :feelsYall::chad:

lmao therapist i used to see showed me this exact fucking chart and explained in order to reach the next one up u have to have everything in the previous, the moment i saw 'reproduction' at the very fucking bottom i realized it was giga over

lmao therapist i used to see showed me this exact fucking chart and explained in order to reach the next one up u have to have everything in the previous, the moment i saw 'reproduction' at the very fucking bottom i realized it was giga over
brutal. Did you mention about being a virgin?

It's going aight. I might make another thread about it in the near future.

brutal. Did you mention about being a virgin?

yea i told him about the blackpill and indirectly described my status of inceldom and he basically just told me to be myself and be confident even tho he agreed with many points of the blackpill and even said he gets that some people that are born with good looks just get handed everything in life so, therapists really are worthless if u arent a foid or normie with some basic issues, blackpill cause permanent psychological trauma that cant be 'cured' with CBT, and im pretty sure he understood this which is why he told me he wanted to stop appointments lol

yea i told him about the blackpill and indirectly described my status of inceldom and he basically just told me to be myself and be confident even tho he agreed with many points of the blackpill and even said he gets that some people that are born with good looks just get handed everything in life so, therapists really are worthless if u arent a foid or normie with some basic issues, blackpill cause permanent psychological trauma that cant be 'cured' with CBT, and im pretty sure he understood this which is why he told me he wanted to stop appointments lol
did he presrcibe you any meds? i was on antpsychotics for 2months, went to a foid therapist for 2 sessions, absolutely useless, she also mentioned zodiac signs. lol

I haven't been interested in ants since my former years but I'd love to get back into it. I remember being 8 years old and queen hunting around my house, the diversity in my area is pathetic, I've only ever observed 3 species within about a 10km radius, and only successfully harboured colonies of two of those species.

My dream one day is to keep some species from the Atta genus. Leaf cutters have very specific environmental needs though, but when I can provide those needs I'm getting a colony as soon as possible.

Sounds extremely interesting. Any books you would recommend on the subject? Also extremely brutal what they do to the rubbish workers. Ants are such extremely interesting hymenopterans.
I've always want a very large family with like around 4-5 kids just like my grandfather had. I never undstand why people would never want to have a family of there own much less view it as immoral if they do.

oh probably traveling the world and seeing other places and not just tourist traps but like rural areas and places like that.

this would probably be pretty based to do as well.
I also wanted to walk across America but I don't really have to survival knowledge, money, or low inhibition to survive a 6 month walk.
Traveling is extremely based when it's done right. I want to go to Thailand for the animals (like vipers/kraits/cobras), the Samut Prakarn crocodile farm (they even have false gharials) and the snake centers.
Yup, this reality is shit. I too would love to live in a fantasy land, similar to one you can read about or watch in a book or movie.
Since I can't rly think of an immediate way to leave this reality which is limiting, I do have a few nice dreams here.

Namely, I am rly big on Urbexing (exploring places you're not supposed to go, I have explored about 12 storm drain systems, an abandoned ship, a variety of abandoned buildings) I find Urbexing as close to a fantasy I can get to within this realm of reality.
So naturally, I want to do way more of it.

I also would like to climb mt. kilimanjaro, and try "train surfing" somewhere. I've seen a few videos on youtube of this guy named "Shiey" doing it and it seems really zen. Imagine just fucking off from society for some period of time by hopping freight trains and exploring shit. :feelsokman:
Hope you can realize that dream because it sounds extremely fulfilling for you. I always wanted to visit the Mt. Kinabalu in Borneo. Read a pretty good book about it a few years ago. An acquiantance of mine visited the Kilimanjaro once and it was beautiful.
It's going aight. I might make another thread about it in the near future.
Have luck on your internship, looking forward to that thread.

did he presrcibe you any meds? i was on antpsychotics for 2months, went to a foid therapist for 2 sessions, absolutely useless, she also mentioned zodiac signs. lol

Yes ive tried prozac, wellbutrin and zoloft, all of which made me more psychotic and paranoid than i already am

Yes ive tried prozac, wellbutrin and zoloft, all of which made me more psychotic and paranoid than i already am
For me it was opposite my meds helped it was flupentixol which is banned in U.S. but i had side effects like: penis not working, night sweats.

Sounds extremely interesting. Any books you would recommend on the subject? Also extremely brutal what they do to the rubbish workers. Ants are such extremely interesting hymenopterans.
They are incredibly altruistic however, many times have I observed them feeding, cleaning and caring for each other.

'Tales from the Ant World' by Edward Wilson is a book I would recommend.

They are incredibly altruistic however, many times have I observed them feeding, cleaning and caring for each other.

'Tales from the Ant World' by Edward Wilson is a book I would recommend.
Thanks. Bought a friend of mine some magazines about ants once. They are incredibly based.

I also have enormous day dreams, phantasy-coping is extremely valid. How is your phantasy world? I mostly phantasize about sci-fi and medieval stuff mashed together (like in Dune).
living in one piece world or creating manga which is more or less based on one piece and 3 source supernatural powers:
devil fruit ( thought it will also give something similiar to Bleach zankaputo, you will got shikai and bankai and if you are unfamiliar with Bleach, shikai is first release and bankai is second release and it's stronger )
Haki ( just like in one piece )
And general magic spells which helps you in combat or in life general

World would be like in one piece so 95 covered by sea and i would be to small degree main protag ( i would die on this world and bypass gate to such world ) and to some degree it would be my reincarnation

i daydream everyday, it give me meaning of life, reason to live

it helps that i'm schizo too