Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Biggest incels in anime

B

blackpillforever

Greycel
Anime is the only genre incels have some representation in, because Japan has rampant hypergamy and a lot of men there are incels. So here are some of the biggest incels in some of the anime I've watched. If you know any more comment below.
Krillin (from DBZ): Short, bald, ugly. Gymaxxed and Martialartmaxxed but could still never get a GF. There was a filler where he got a GF which doesn't count cuz it's non canon, and she left him for Chad anyway. In the Japanese version he was always wanting a GF and was jealous that Chad Goku could get one by just existing. He could only ascend at like 30 with a robot jfl.
Mineta (from MHA): Probably the biggest incel in anime I've ever seen ngl. Only 3'6" and he's ugly as fuck, with very lame powers. Mineta's pretty based though, he's always perving on the stacies in his school and even a teacher too lol cuz he's horny and knows he'll never get to ascend. He's one of the most hated characters in the show, there were legit MHA fangirls begging the author to kill him off lol.
Mob (from Mob Psycho 100): He's only 5'2" and has a below average face. He's very bluepilled, always trying to self improve by gymaxxing or joining clubs but always fails cuz of his inferior genetics. The only thing he has going for him is OP psychic powers, but he's too much of a pussy to use them against people who bully him. I never completed full show yet but in the last episode I watched some ugly foid who was arguably his lookmatch asked him on a date as a prank to all her friends jfl. It was annoying how bluepilled he was in the show so I had to stop watching.

Tatsuhiro from welcome to the NHK

I've just started watching it though, so I'm not sure if he's virgin

krillin is literally married to a Stacy who stays 18 years old forever though and has kids with her

mob is bluepilled as fuck, he still tries to be friends with that girl even after she tells him that she only asked him out as a joke

krillin is literally married to a Stacy who stays 18 years old forever though and has kids with her

mob is bluepilled as fuck, he still tries to be friends with that girl even after she tells him that she only asked him out as a joke
I heard the creator felt bad for Krillin because he helped saved the world a lot and was a good guy yet never got any pussy, so he gave Krillin a robot waifu as wish fulfillment. Realistically he should've ended up alone forever.

Sunohara. A manlet virgin who is a joke to everyone and gets brutally cucked by the chad MC, who even fucks his sister

Sunohara2

The harem of Chad (visible in the back) mocking Sunohara.

Sunohara

The happy facade Sunohara puts up to hide the utter misery of his existence

Tatsuhiro from welcome to the NHK

I've just started watching it though, so I'm not sure if he's virgin
He has female friend tbh
Sunohara. A manlet virgin who is a joke to everyone and gets brutally cucked by the chad MC, who even fucks his sister

View attachment 372515
The harem of Chad (visible in the back) mocking Sunohara.

View attachment 372516
The happy facade Sunohara puts up to hide the utter misery of his existence
funny how he is basically aryan prettyboy but since he is short af he is incel height > face :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :dab::dab::dab:

yeah hes annoying but it was a good anime tbh

On paper most harem/slice of life protagonists would be incel if the writers weren't doing self interest. Everything about them screams alone. Though sometimes they are portrayed as tall fags.

Krillen is an obvious call. He betabuxed to the max to get 18. Basically sacrificed the whole earth for a whiff of that puss. Something most men would say they wouldn't, but would for far less.

Nothing mangaincelmogs HIM. He tortureMaxxed against pretty boy Griffith

Attachments

• Torturador_%28manga%29.jpg
    Torturador_%28manga%29.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 60
Would Shinji Ikari count or is Evangelion too much of a normie type of anime?

Adachi P4U Artwork
Tohru Adachi (As seen above) from Persona 4 (Game/Anime), he's a 27 yr incel who is the mastermind behind the murder of two women in the fictional town of Inaba. He 'killed' both of them after rejecting him, their bodies were found hanging from cable lines.

View: https://youtu.be/-5AZ2ZnCVgo

Adachi is a police officer who though shown to study hard and is intelligent, gets sent to the boondocks because he was 'incompetent'. Adachi has no friends, no girlfriend (though he doesn't want any because he believes freedom lies in solitude) gets bullied at work by his superior Dojima, his work as a police officer doesn't grant him a good enough income so he eats literal boiled cabbages. His life is waking up, clock in, clock out, sleep, rinse and repeat. This very simple life in a boring rural town bores him so much he snaps and murders two women and decides to end humanity by merging the shadow world and the real world into one so that he can create his own world where he is satisfied with life.

There's also Toshikazu Hazamada from Jojo part 4. Dude used his stand to replicate his crush so he could fuck it and got brutally mogged by Josuke.

He has female friend tbh
You have a point tbh, he seems to be pretty successful with females, despite being a shut-in

The show is still pretty relatable though, they were honestly spot on

I heard the creator felt bad for Krillin because he helped saved the world a lot and was a good guy yet never got any pussy, so he gave Krillin a robot waifu as wish fulfillment. Realistically he should've ended up alone forever.

Before our lifetime is over, robot waifus of varying expense and functionality will be a thing. If you have good credit and a decent job, Krillin's fate will be highly realistic. And awesome.

there is two nerd guys in my girlfriend's a gal who are incel. don't exist in the manga tho .

tsurrzure children has nerdcel who's friend gets GF while he remains trucel.

these are about the only ones I know off too my head that aren't already mentioned

rock Lee from Naruto is incel too. he is giga try hard and still incel. brutal blackpill
he tried harder than Naruto and Sasuke and isn't even 1/100 their strength by end of series
Naruto Obito is a simp incel.

another incel is that guy in school days, I think MCs friend, he only gets laid by cucking his friend.

also there is a guy in nisekoi or one of the harem anime

Last edited:
Rock lee in naruto is literally incel as fuck. Works hard and simps but is a shitty side character

Angi from Fire Punch. Biggest imoutocel in manga.

Shinji is a beta faggot. He complained about being lonely but pushed everyone away.

rock Lee from Naruto is incel too. he is giga try hard and still incel
Rock Lee is a real Incel. Had no skills so he gymmaxxed.

I say Futoshi from Darling in the Franxx. I think they wrote him in a unrealistic way that he does not get upset when cucked. Although there was some irregularities in my opinion that that anime was meant to be leftist propaganda. They disregard Futoshi feelings, I think he is the only one that gets called names over his appearance, encourage cuckholdry calling it "love" and even including a sex scene. Zero two having "multiple partners".

Futoshi has a hefty build and a kind face. He is quite tall, being the second tallest next to Goro. He has short auburn-brown hair that hangs lightly over his forehead. His thick, stumpy eyebrows and round, playful eyes give him an approachable quality. Often seen by others as "fat", becoming the butt of many jokes on the subject. He is usually he is holding some article of food and dons the standard Stamen Parasite uniform.

Lol Krillin is not even close to being incel when he scored the prettiest chick in the series
With Mineta I concur, but even the fandom subtly realizes that if Kaminari looked like him none would fangirl his ass

Anime is the only genre incels have some representation in, because Japan has rampant hypergamy and a lot of men there are incels. So here are some of the biggest incels in some of the anime I've watched. If you know any more comment below.
Krillin (from DBZ): Short, bald, ugly. Gymaxxed and Martialartmaxxed but could still never get a GF. There was a filler where he got a GF which doesn't count cuz it's non canon, and she left him for Chad anyway. In the Japanese version he was always wanting a GF and was jealous that Chad Goku could get one by just existing. He could only ascend at like 30 with a robot jfl.
Mineta (from MHA): Probably the biggest incel in anime I've ever seen ngl. Only 3'6" and he's ugly as fuck, with very lame powers. Mineta's pretty based though, he's always perving on the stacies in his school and even a teacher too lol cuz he's horny and knows he'll never get to ascend. He's one of the most hated characters in the show, there were legit MHA fangirls begging the author to kill him off lol.
Mob (from Mob Psycho 100): He's only 5'2" and has a below average face. He's very bluepilled, always trying to self improve by gymaxxing or joining clubs but always fails cuz of his inferior genetics. The only thing he has going for him is OP psychic powers, but he's too much of a pussy to use them against people who bully him. I never completed full show yet but in the last episode I watched some ugly foid who was arguably his lookmatch asked him on a date as a prank to all her friends jfl. It was annoying how bluepilled he was in the show so I had to stop watching.

Didn;t Krillin get a Wife?

Taking the retardpill?

Ooof

Last edited:

Anime is fiction to us, realism is different when it comes to anime
Besides, in TFS, it;s been confirmed that Krillin has a giant dong so maybe Android 18 keeps him as a sex slave
Either way, not a cel

Hifumi from Danganronpa — he’s a fatcel & talks a lot about how 2D girls > 3D. I don’t like him though because he feels like he’s being used to mock people like us which pisses me off

Hifumi from Danganronpa — he’s a fatcel & talks a lot about how 2D girls > 3D. I don’t like him though because he feels like he’s being used to mock people like us which pisses me off
Well that is not exactly the characters fault. More like the SOY writers. Same with Futoshi from Darling in the Franxx. Even in anime they like to mock men.

Most anime protagonists would be incels if any women possessed the reasoning they do in real life. They are intentionally portrayed to be losers who "for some reason" attract every possible woman in existence, all done with the purpose to make you feel in control and secure about your shitty life.

Most anime protagonists would be incels if any women possessed the reasoning they do in real life. They are intentionally portrayed to be losers who "for some reason" attract every possible woman in existence, all done with the purpose to make you feel in control and secure about your shitty life.
yeah mostly incel copers watch anime, and trhey make mcs self insert for those bluepilled cucks

yeah mostly incel copers watch anime, and trhey make mcs self insert for those bluepilled cucks

That nigga had sex with asuka didn't he not dirty 14 year old sexhaver not on this forum

That nigga had sex with asuka didn't he not dirty 14 year old sexhaver not on this forum
I don’t believe that nigga ever got near askua unless I’ve missed something crucial

I don’t believe that nigga ever got near askua unless I’ve missed something crucial
What about those sexual scenes where both of em are on top of each other

Last edited: