Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Biggest Movie Blackpill in a While

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

Main character is on the run for murder

Runs into a Stacy

She helps him evade police

He asks her "why did you help me?"

She responds..

"You have a nice face"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

And this was the 1950s for any "MUH TINDER RUINED EVERYTHING" fags.

blackpilled again
Image0 8 1

Unexpected suifuel on movie night is the worst

And this was the 1950s

May have been the 50s but it is Hitchcock you are talking about. The guy was very much into modernism, including stuff like women's libs, Freudian understanding of human nature and so forth. Clever director, but most certainly a degenerate and among the architects of the society we have now and that scene probably came a shock to audiences back then.

BTW, here a very good example of what i'm talking about:

Freudian science didn't discover the black pill, they brought it into existence in the first place. While there's definitely an underlying "darker" aspect to human nature it does NOT dominate human beings as much as the Freudian people claim it does, THEY were the ones responsible for elevating it to the degree we see today, through their propaganda, their brainwashing, both in the media and in the culture, their spreading of vices under the banner of liberation etc.

Women act the way they do because the Freudian people gave people a license to indulge in their worst and most depraved innermost desires, desires which in previous societies were suppressed and frowned upon. It is part of the female psyche to ignore morality for the sake of her desires but in a traditional society acting out on that impulse so liberally and blatantly as in that Hitchcock scene would have brought massive amount of social shame. Not anymore though.

Last edited:
off to the shadow realm you go with the rest of them

reddit will now photoshop you in heaven

Didn’t watch and you’re banned

@MENSA_IQ is a God, we don't deserve him. His posts were fapfuel to sapiosexuals like me. I'm literally crying right now, my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.